The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > What if the Law Overules Science ? What are the Implications ?

What if the Law Overules Science ? What are the Implications ?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 21
  9. 22
  10. 23
  11. All
Bezza,

You seem to change your moniker like a few poor souls trying to change their sex. Baz, Bezza and now Bezz. Have you been fiddling again trying to get email notifications?

At least you can change your pseudonym realistically, unlike the poor silly people who think that they can change their sex. No matter what they do, the same old chromosomes will be with them until they die.

And, they make bloody ugly ‘women’.

The law is definitely an ass in the case of Tickle vs Giggle. The judge is a nincompoop.

This Tickle idiot's nonsense has cost Sall Grover, a beautiful real woman, around a million dollars, and another million to appeal against the ridiculous ruling, while the idiot - who looks as much like a woman as Boris Karloff - pays nothing for his mischievous litigation.

Good on you for bringing this up. I'm with you. People can live whatever private fantasies they want; but they shouldn't cost the rest of us money and bore us sh.tless with with the attention-grabbing nonsense.
Posted by ttbn, Tuesday, 27 August 2024 6:06:27 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
If a person thinks their gender is different to their sex, then surely
that is a symptom of mental illness.

ahh ttbn, I could not get notifications from OLO and in attempting
various tricks to get around it I tried different email addresses
etc. When I finally worked out that it is a bug in bigpond software
Bazz and Bazza were taken by me but I could not use them again.
The bigpond bug is that if an email is generated by a website and is
going to a bigpond.net.au address it is scrubbed.
Often even selecting text msg to my phone also fails.
It came to a head when I had a problem with buying from Samsung.
Their accountat said they no longer accept bigpond email addressees.
As far as I know it does not happen with bigpond.com but they are no
longer allocating bigpond email addresses.
Posted by Bezz, Wednesday, 28 August 2024 12:08:37 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
John Daysh,

If you can't tell the difference between XX and XY that's your problem, most normal humans can.
Posted by FireballXL5, Wednesday, 28 August 2024 12:20:11 AM
Bezz,

Unlike biological sex, gender isn’t governed by universal laws; it’s a socially constructed concept, so there is no right or wrong. And a lack of conformance to societal expectations is not enough to diagnose mental illness.

--

FireballXL5,

Gee, you’re a bright spark! You didn’t understand a word I said, did you?
Posted by John Daysh, Wednesday, 28 August 2024 8:03:38 AM
Dear Bezz,

Why of all the thousands of cruel impositions that the state and its laws places on us, disturbing every walk of our lives, this particular one, relating to whether you should call your fellow "male" or "female", bothers you that much? Why should you even call them anything?

Think why we need to have that "identity" thing in the first place: obviously we are not identical to the our bodies, their sex, their height and weight, their age, their race or any of that, that presumed identity is clearly a lie, clearly unscientific, but the state imposes that false "identity" on us so that it can find and punish us if we break its laws, then in order to scare us they can announce something like "we caught a 53 year old male doing this or that, he has been refused bail and remanded in custody until he will appear in court on that particular date".

You don't really need to call others anything, but calling them whatever they themselves prefer, be it a "pink 1005 years old kangaroo-magpie alloy" perhaps, rather than what government considers them to be for its sinister purposes, is a step in the right direction.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Wednesday, 28 August 2024 8:42:08 AM
it’s a socially constructed concept,
John Daysh,
So, it's artificial i.e. not real ?
Posted by Indyvidual, Wednesday, 28 August 2024 9:06:36 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 21
  9. 22
  10. 23
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy