The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Men Feeling Women’s Pain

Men Feeling Women’s Pain

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All
cont'd ...

Paul, do you remember Danny La Rue? Or American
RuPaul? Both fabulous entertainers.

Drag has been a part of our lives for decades.
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 28 July 2024 9:56:04 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"Drag has been a part of our lives for decades."

Don't confuse drag/cross-dressing with transgenderism.

One is about blokes dressing up as shielas and has been around since at least Aristophanes' plays. But when they take the dress off they are still blokes.

Transgenderism is about people declaring that they have actually changed their sex. That by saying 'I'm no longer a bloke, but have actually become a shiela' they think they really are female. And they expect the rest of us to go along with the charade. And they think they now are open to all the medical issues associated with their imagined gender.

Of course some blokes think they can fall pregnant...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chnlQQCsTVw
Posted by mhaze, Monday, 29 July 2024 9:22:00 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
There are two sexes: male and female. The "confusion" is better described as lunacy.

As long as children are protected (currently they are not), individual adults can do what the like, in their own time, on their own dollar.

The rest of us should not be involved, or expected to be involved, in the insanity of a few weirdos.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 29 July 2024 9:53:31 AM
Well, from the comments here - So much for trying to
understand others and their
experiences. (sigh).

A shame that it has to be for some:

" My way or the highway? "

Especially if the differences are not hurting any one else.

Why can't we just admit that:

That we don't know much about the differences that exist in
our society and communities? Why resort to name-calling?
And labelling?

We probably do look at things through the filter of our values,
culture, religion. We all have our likes and dislikes.

But:

What do we really know about homosexuality, heterosexuals,
male, female genders, or transgender?

I recently came across the term - "pansexual" - which I hadn't
heard.

There's much to learn about the world we live in. But of
course many people feel more comfortable in what they are
accustomed - and pre-judge any one else outside of their
world.

We all do it I guess. And it is understandable. Especially if
we don't have any exposure to the worlds and experiences of
others. Hence, education is important. Or at least learning
something about each other may just make our communities better
for all. Inclusion works better than exclusion, as history has
shown.
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 29 July 2024 11:09:07 AM
NSW Libertarian politician, John Ruddick, regrets that he backed same sex marriage, saying “the rainbow cause has become a religion without a god”. They have all these “feast days and holy days” that they think everyone wants to acknowledge, that last forever.

. Transgender Visibility Day all March
. International Day Against LGBTQIA+ Discrimination in May,
. Non-Binary People's Day in July
. Wear It Purple Day in August
. Pronouns Day in October
. Asexual Awareness Week in October
. Intersex Awareness Week in October
. Intersex Solidarity Day in November
. Transgender Awareness Week in November
. Trans Day of Remembrance in November

Apparently there are lots of big salaries involved in this crap. There's a serious addiction to the taxpayer-funded gravy train.

Ruddick says there are at least another 22 taxpayer funded rainbow programs.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 29 July 2024 11:21:48 AM
"" My way or the highway? "

Especially if the differences are not hurting any one else."

Foxy, no one here is calling for anything to happen to these blokes/sheilas for their transgenderism. A few have actually spoken about how "individual adults can do what the like, in their own time, on their own dollar."

You are trying to create division where none exists. I thought your were against division.

While we can adopt a position of letting them live their little fantasies, it doesn't mean we are required to accept them. We are still (for the moment) allowed to point out that people with penises can't get period pain and people without prostates don't need prostate exams.

.... if that's OK with you.

The major problem here is that the trans community aren't prepared to live and let live. They demand that we accept their fantasies as valid.

I'll pass.... if that's OK with you.

Of course, sometimes this transgender fantasy does cause harm.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13660579/transgender-athletes-female-Washinton-cycling-championship.html
Posted by mhaze, Monday, 29 July 2024 11:40:20 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy