The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Men Feeling Women’s Pain

Men Feeling Women’s Pain

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All
"Zionist-Nazi Fuhrer Netanyahu"

Wow, you're becoming increasingly deranged here Paul. Please take a bex and have a good lay down.

I notice that you still use the Palestinian claims for the death toll even after I proved to you that they were lies. Still lying is right up your alley so no surprises there.

BTW, are you in favour of the British eliminating the burning of Indian widows?
Posted by mhaze, Saturday, 27 July 2024 3:41:05 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The Victorian government has been criticised for
its approach to a major study to women's pain after
biological males who identified as women were
invited to take part. The government response has
been that it is trying to be inclusive in its dealing
with medical problems like menapsue and especially -
endometriosis.

The criticisms are understandable. If you don't have
a uterus - you are not a biological woman. It would be a
very rare case for men to experience endometriosis.
And as for menapause?

It would appear that there really is no need for men who
identify as women, to be part of this study.

The study is an important inquiry and apparently a
necessary one - to look into these health problems
of biological women who suffer greatly in trying to cope with
dealing with menapause and endometriosis.

It's a pity that the criticisms could influence the reputation
of this inquiry.. Not sure where the medical profession
stands on this. Or if it was even consulted.
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 27 July 2024 4:49:35 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
For me this is hard to understand.

Would they include men who identify as women, in an
inquiry on breast-cancer?
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 27 July 2024 5:00:19 PM
Trumpster,

Derangement, when you oversee the mass slaughter of 40,000 innocent men, women and children, some would view you as deranged. Yes, you were able to supply "evidence" that the 40,000 number was a lie, you quoted the bipartisan words of Zionist propaganda sheets, well done old salt! Just as you claimed "evidence" for the rigging of the 2020 American Presidential election, your evidence was the words of the criminal Trump. I am a complete novice when it comes to spreading lies on this forum, you sir take the cake in that department, you keep repeating the lies of your beloved folk hero The Dangerous Doctor Donald, I can't top that!

I repeat the question, which you are unable or unwilling to answer;
How many white Anglo-Saxons were prosecuted for the estimated 3,500 American Negros lynched post civil war, right up until 1968? A superior culture as you claim would not tolerate lynchings on a mass scale, its as intolerable as burning wives, in my book
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 27 July 2024 5:34:16 PM
" you quoted the bipartisan words of Zionist propaganda sheets"

No. I provided data from the UN. Sheesh.

"your evidence was the words of the criminal Trump."

No I provided evidence from various studies done by independent groups and the state electoral commissions. Sheesh

As usual, all this goes over your head.

OTOH, I never provided evidence on poll numbers, even though you lyingly claimed I had done so... I can't help but notice that you never acknowledged that lie.

As to the lynchings in the US, as I recall several hundred were jailed/gaoled for their parts in various incidents. The point of course being that they could only be jailed if it was against the law and it would only be against the law if the society treated it as wrong ie a culture that was a vast improvement on all others in existence at the time. Don't worry, Paul, none of us expect you to follow that.

You still haven't said if you praise the British for stopping the practice of sati.

I can't help but notice that you ran a mile when I called you out on your myths about aboriginal castration. But don't worry, I won't mention it.
Posted by mhaze, Saturday, 27 July 2024 7:09:14 PM
"Would they include men who identify as women, in an
inquiry on breast-cancer?"

The trans ideology says that not only do people who transition to a different sex act as though they are that new sex, they actually become the new sex. So a man who transitions to become a women, actually becomes a women in this ideology... reality takes a holiday.

Therefore it becomes transphobic to say that a trans women can't have breast cancer or period pain. There was a case in the US where a women who transitioned to be a man died because he/she/it(?) fell to a bad pregnancy but it wasn't diagnosed because, as a man she couldn't be considered to be pregnant.

In the UK its illegal to deny trans men, (ie shielas who become men) a prostate examine even though they don't have a prostate.

Its all insane but very much a sign-post for the times.
Posted by mhaze, Saturday, 27 July 2024 7:18:44 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy