The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Always The Victim.

Always The Victim.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 20
  7. 21
  8. 22
  9. Page 23
  10. 24
  11. 25
  12. 26
  13. 27
  14. All
.... and most of them have appalling human rights reputations. AC has really reached the bottom of the barrel.
Posted by ttbn, Friday, 12 January 2024 9:47:44 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
An article in the Associated Press explains that:

"Barely two weeks after he was released from prison in 1990,
Nelson Mandela, flew to Zambia to meet with African leaders
who had supported his fight against South Africa's apartheid
system of forced racial segregation."

"One figure stood out among the men in dark suits eagerly
awaiting to greet Mandela on the airport tarmac. Palestinian
leader Yasser Arafat, had traveled to see the newly freed
Mandela."

"He grabbed Mandela in a bear hug and kissed him on both
cheeks. Mandela smiled broadly. It was confirmation of the
solidarity between two men who considered their people's
struggles for freedom to be the same."

"South Africans continue to support the Palestinian cause
and their country has taken the rare case of bringing
a genocide case against Israel at the International Court
of Justice because of its war in Gaza."

There's more at:

http://apnews.com/article/south-africa-palestine-israel-genocide-mandela-arafat-39d222b9dd6565994c4c13730efabe8815
Posted by Foxy, Friday, 12 January 2024 10:29:05 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Josephus,
What's that go to do with anything?
Are you saying these people are driven by hatred of Israel
And that defense of innocent lives and opposition to genocide has no bearing on their support of South Africa and Palestinians.

I'm talking about the absence of western nations in what is a cut and dry case of genocide, and genocidal intentions proven beyond any doubt from the mouths of just about everyone in the Israeli government, including the military and the soldiers themselves.

And as for you ttbn, you just bring shame on yourself even talking about human rights and defending Israel in the same sentence.

You'd prefer to lower the Australian flag and raise an Israeli flag over this country instead.
No man can serve two masters.
I thought the lefties were deranged, but conservatives are just Israeli shills.

Think about that, I'll turn my back on conservatives and any direction towards those ends in this country, if all you mob stand for is getting on your knees to please your Jewish masters that you have some strange infatuation with, kind of like a pedophile has with children.

If you lot of conservatives wish to keep supporting Israel
- Then I'll support the progressives instead even though I don't really.

Why don't you just pack up and move to Israel?
Find yourself a nice billy club and go bash the skulls of some Palestinian women and children in.
Go get a 6 pointed star tattooed on your forehead you cuck.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Friday, 12 January 2024 10:33:20 AM
My apologies I put in two many numbers.
Here's the link again:

http://apnews.com/article/south-africa-palestine-israel-genocide-mandela-arafat-39d222b9dd65994c4c13730efabe8815
Posted by Foxy, Friday, 12 January 2024 10:42:10 AM
You see this:

'Attack the Pacifists'
http://www.mit.edu/people/fuller/peace/war_goering.html

>>Later in the conversation, Gilbert recorded Goering's observations that the common people can always be manipulated into supporting and fighting wars by their political leaders:

We got around to the subject of war again and I said that, contrary to his attitude, I did not think that the common people are very thankful for leaders who bring them war and destruction.

"Why, of course, the people don't want war," Goering shrugged. "Why would some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best that he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece. Naturally, the common people don't want war; neither in Russia nor in England nor in America, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship or a Parliament or a Communist dictatorship."

"There is one difference," I pointed out. "In a democracy the people have some say in the matter through their elected representatives, and in the United States only Congress can declare wars."

"Oh, that is all well and good, but, voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country."<<

I support the internationally recognised processes put in place to stop genocides, ratified by both Israel and South Africa, and you attack me for it.

You're a NAZI just like the Jewish NAZI's you support unconditionally.
You may as well go and help with the genocide, since that's where your heart is at.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Friday, 12 January 2024 10:47:30 AM
This whole idea, that supporting Israel = defending democracy is a total lie.

Given that Israel lobbyists have control of the US Congress:

And that Israel lobbyists in other countries seek to have the same influence, I'd argue that supporting Israel, is the exact opposite of supporting democracy.

Any Israeli influence whatsoever destroys democracy.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Friday, 12 January 2024 11:26:33 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 20
  7. 21
  8. 22
  9. Page 23
  10. 24
  11. 25
  12. 26