The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Always The Victim.

Always The Victim.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. 20
  9. Page 21
  10. 22
  11. 23
  12. 24
  13. 25
  14. 26
  15. 27
  16. All
Baldrick,

More drivel from you again:

1 Jews don't issue Fatwahs only Muslim imams.

2 The woman who was shot was probably shot by Hamas.

3 You don't even read the article you linked to. It does not claim that 12500 Israeli soldiers have been disabled only that 2300 have been wounded, most of whom will probably recover fully.

4 You still haven't commented on the 8000 to 10000 Hamas terrorists killed or their leaders being assassinated in Lebanon.
Posted by shadowminister, Wednesday, 10 January 2024 6:00:04 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/GDXlkNkbYAEtG1U?format=jpg&name=small
Posted by shadowminister, Wednesday, 10 January 2024 6:05:53 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
1 Jews don't issue Fatwahs only Muslim imams.
- Yeah I dunno how I missed that. what an idiot.

2 The woman who was shot was probably shot by Hamas.
- Maybe Gazans have been bombing themselves for 3 months.

3 You don't even read the article you linked to. It does not claim that 12500 Israeli soldiers have been disabled only that 2300 have been wounded, most of whom will probably recover fully.
- I thought the number seemed a bit big but its a nice headline.

4 You still haven't commented on the 8000 to 10000 Hamas terrorists killed or their leaders being assassinated in Lebanon.
- Well it's not worth commenting on.
Israel is desperately engaged in a propaganda war.
That's why they are parading men around in their undies.
They aren't Hamas, just regular blokes hungry and bribed.
Plenty of forced confessions and torture.

And what about Saleh al-Arouri?

I see they found your little pervert hidey place under the synogogue.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 10 January 2024 6:59:28 AM
It's easier for the Pro-Israel supporters to believe that the Palestinians want to kill all the Jews;
- Rather than face the more ugly truth that on the Israel side it's actually all about resisting a negotiated settlement in favour of continued land theft and oppression, and that the Palestinians refuse to accept these things.

The Psychology of Israeli Propaganda
http://youtu.be/_YCQV_iUGRE
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 10 January 2024 10:58:56 PM
http://twitter.com/muhammadshehad2/status/1744668297499427033
An Israeli MP is getting impeached for saying it's legitimate for the International Court of Justice to check whether there is a genocide in Gaza or not
70 MPs from both gov & opposition signed the impeachment petition, more will join
PS. Ofer Cassif had condemned Hamas earlier

Israel is a Nazi terrorist state.
Good to know they are all fighting amongst themselves atm.
'Eating their own'
It shows they really are taking this ICJ thing seriously and are worried.
Innocent Palestinians might be dying, but Hamas is winning.

On October 7 Israel had the worlds sympathy.
- Then it went and showed the world who it really is.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 10 January 2024 11:06:45 PM
"I remember when ISIS invaded Iraq , raping, murdering & kidnapping innocent civilians, there were no Pro-Iraq protesters!

I remember when Syrian dictator Assad murdered hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians, there were no Pro-Syria protesters!

I remember when civil war broke in Yemen which resulted in thousands of deaths of innocent civilians because of Iranian regime militia, there were no Pro-Yemen protesters!

I remember in Sudan, when civil war erupted last year & since then, thousands of civilians died, there were no Pro-Sudan protesters!

But…….

I do remember, each time terrorists attack the World’s only Jewish country, Israel, then, the IDF retaliate, we instantly start to see countless PROTESTERS of Pro-Palestine & Pro-Hamas!

Don’t tell me you give a damn about “civilians”, otherwise you all would have protested about every single souls being killed in all of our Arabic countries which I have mentioned some of it , what you are doing is simply JEW HATING/ISRAEL HATING techniques, using “innocent Palestinians” as a card to demote Israel, to make Jews look “evil”, to push for boycott this beautiful country, to have the “right” to attack everything Jewish, from innocent students in universities, to Jewish owned stores & not to mention anybody wears the Star of David or simply holding the Israeli flag!

You are no protesters, you are a hate filled, uneducated & uncivilized scumbags, you represent no body except your hateful mind.

I am Iraqi.
I am Arab.
I STRONGLY & FULLY STAND WITH Israel.

(Hayder Alasadi on X)"
Posted by shadowminister, Thursday, 11 January 2024 3:26:58 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. 20
  9. Page 21
  10. 22
  11. 23
  12. 24