The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Don't worry - its just corporate fascism

Don't worry - its just corporate fascism

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 9
  9. 10
  10. 11
  11. All
So how does all this affect Australia?

As democracy in the USA unravels, the implications for Australia are enormous. Firstly Australia’s very existence long term is utterly dependent on the continued hegemony of the US. But as power elite in the US seeks to impose their will and power over the heads of the US citizenry, the ability of the US to maintain the hegemony weakens.
Additionally, if the primary beacon for freedom and democracy ceases to be that, the legitimacy of the very notion of democracy erodes. We already see democracy under threat in its home of Britain where it is now possible to be investigated and even arrested for silently holding wrong-thoughts. Finally, who can forget that peaceful protestors opposed to Victoria’s lockdowns were fired upon by police in a demonstration that dissent is not permitted.

While the Twitter Files have not yet addressed the question of censorship attempts by non-US elites, it would take spectacular gullibility to think that Australian government entities weren’t aware of the possibility and processes to have local critics silenced.

We know that Australia politicians and official medical establishment were deliberately, wilfully and constantly lying about the efficacy of the vaccine and (to a lesser extent) masks. People lost jobs, careers, friends and businesses over the vaccine mandates which even the strongest proponents now concede were ineffective. The vaccine couldn’t ever stop transmission of the dreaded WuFlu (or any other flu for that matter), yet we were told otherwise and those trying to present the alternate view were suppressed and censored. Many people fell for the deception. We can assume, but not yet prove, that the Australian authorities were cheering on and supporting the US CDC’s efforts to suppress information about the efficacy of masks and the vaccine’s ability to hinder the virus’ transmission.

Sadly we will find that the anxiously gullible will have learned very little from this, even if they know they were deceived. The 'I-believe-the-experts' crowd will continue to believe whatever they are told.
Posted by mhaze, Monday, 13 February 2023 9:17:32 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear mhaze,

Bouncing from Hunter's laptop to Australia's Covid response in a single leap? That isn't even a long bow but rather a tangled mess of conspiracy theories which would do AC proud.

But you keep doing you, it is entertaining at least.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Monday, 13 February 2023 9:57:23 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
As usual SR you've missed the point.

The point being the suppression of information, the suppression of dissent, the censorship of facts and information that the elites deem unhelpful.

The information in and about the laptop was suppressed. The information about the vaccine and its efficacy was suppressed. That's the point. Clearly over your head.

Although I sometimes wonder whether you do indeed miss the point on these issues or just don't want to address the point and therefore try to move the subject elsewhere. If you don't like what's being said but haven't the wherewithal to address the issue, what do you do? If you're SR you try to change the point and then address that.

Of course, SR's not alone here. We'll see others in his cohort try the same tactic.
Posted by mhaze, Monday, 13 February 2023 10:09:08 AM
Hey SteeleRedux,
I was never a hack, but an internal leak.
Look up Seth Rich.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 13 February 2023 10:17:10 AM
Hey mhaze,
Even the MSM is now talking about vaccine injuries;
There was a article a couple of days back in the HraldSun titled 'Rita Panahi: Vaccine injury victims have been forced to suffer in silence'
- I think they've changed the title though, and it's paywalled.
New title is 'Vaccine victims have been left voiceless'
- It's funny how they change story titles, I don't know why, maybe to either play the story up or down, or make it harder for people to find them again.

Also, it's been a long time since I looked at all the Crowdstrike, Guccifer 2.0, DNC emails, hack v's leak theory, Christopher Steele dossier, Russiagate, Comey, Podesta, Wikileaks, and missing server / Trump election etc. stuff.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 13 February 2023 10:40:04 AM
mhaze,

"Of course, SR's not alone here. We'll see others in his cohort try the same tactic."

I imagine SteeleRedux is often incredulous at some of the bilge that is served up here ... I think he deserves a medal!
Posted by Poirot., Monday, 13 February 2023 10:54:13 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 9
  9. 10
  10. 11
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy