The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Could A Reich Citizens Movement Exist In Australia

Could A Reich Citizens Movement Exist In Australia

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. 11
  13. 12
  14. 13
  15. All
Foxy,
Were there any warning signs?
Yes, hundreds, the school teacher’s brother was a screaming conspiracy theorist who posted his anti police, anti Catholic, anti Masonic, anti Jesuit rants on the net for all to see, unfortunately no one seems to have taken any notice.
A simple Google brings up any amount of information on his outlook.
Posted by Is Mise, Wednesday, 14 December 2022 8:59:39 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Thank you for that Issy, three can kill 3, or 300, or 3000, one can kill many more. As you point out what possessed a "school teacher" to join with his far right radical brother in such a misadventure. He's wasn't of German nobility was he, or a chicken farmer like Heinrich Himmler.

Hi Foxy,

You have a kind heart and a good disposition towards people, but when I started this topic it was not about the vast majority of Australians, nor a a couple of thousand loony Germans and their noble leader Prince Harry or whatever his name is. It was about what can exist when a small number become radicalised within Australia, which is where my primary concern lays. I've been attacked by the Forum right on this topic as if I was talking out of my arse, as far as they were concerned, 'it ain't possible in Australia". The sudden coincidental events of Queensland Monday, shows I was not talking out of my arse at all, but raising a genuine concern. Where are the far right posters now? Left looking very, very stupid!

Yes, ASIO and other authorities will always take down 99% of the bad guys, its not the 99% we have to worry about, its the other 1% that are of real concern.
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 14 December 2022 9:33:30 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Is Mise,

I haven't done my research on all this yet - but it certainly
appears to be horrific. It also goes to show that if the
warning signs are there we should not just ignore them
as you rightly point out.

Dear Paul,

It only takes one mentally unstable person to do damage
and cause so much harm and grief.
We definitely do need to look at solutions to this
problem. You're right. Otherwise things can only get worse.

Vigilance is the price of liberty. We must remain vigilant
because as I've said previously - the measure of our society
is our fidelity to our principles. We must remind our
government and our people to remain faithful to those
principles or otherwise our society, like so many in the
past, will be destroyed.
Posted by Foxy, Wednesday, 14 December 2022 9:49:53 AM
"We definitely do need to look at solutions to this problem."

Prevention is better than a cure.
The solution, is to stop selling the country out to foreign and global agendas.
Remove the cause for which people are becoming radicalised in the first place.
- Unfortunately for those in charge this is not an option.

It's all about multiculturalism and immigration, climate agendas, celebrating gays, manufactured or manipulated 'democracy' and bipartisan support for wars against any nation that doesn't agree.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 14 December 2022 10:09:26 AM
Hi AC,

We all have our opinions and luckily for Australians
we can make our voices heard at the ballot box.
And that's what we've done and will continue to do.
Posted by Foxy, Wednesday, 14 December 2022 10:21:57 AM
AC,
I’m of the opinion that the police would have taken them alive, if possible, for intelligence purposes to see if anyone else was involved.
That the siege lasted 6 hours is indicative of this.
Why two cars?
Simple and logical explanation is that some of the police had to go somewhere else and they certainly didn’t expect trouble for one of them had less than a month’s experience, fortunately she survived.

We should always remember that our police never know what they may have to face.
Posted by Is Mise, Wednesday, 14 December 2022 10:31:32 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. 11