The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Could A Reich Citizens Movement Exist In Australia

Could A Reich Citizens Movement Exist In Australia

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. ...
  12. 11
  13. 12
  14. 13
  15. All
How's this incident in QLD with Police officers killed?
Seems like the missing school principal was shot dead by police.

Whilst not in anyway defending anyone stupid enough to shoot police officers
I have to wonder whether the full truth will be told.
- The only witnesses left alive are police.

Housemate said to me this morning, "When those two police officers were shot dead, the offenders signed their own death warrants"
- And he makes a fair point.

I wonder whether or not police would've let them live even if they had've surrendered,
(which I'm not saying that's what happened, because I don't know)
Police could've shot them in cold blood for all we know, just as their own officers were and no-one is alive to argue otherwise.

I do understand that if someone shoots police officers it's probably not going to end well for them - and anyone doing this most likely has it coming.

I'm intrigued to find out the full story of how it all went down.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Tuesday, 13 December 2022 12:44:14 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Paul,

Sounds like you and your mate Bendon Tarrant.
Posted by shadowminister, Tuesday, 13 December 2022 12:52:40 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi AC,

Its going to be interesting as to why these heavily armed people, I believe they had automatic weapons, opened fire on a neighbour, killing him, and on four police officers killing two of them. Its seems the neighbour was an innocent bystander having a look see, the two officers were young and inexperienced. According to the Police Commissioner, the four officers had gone to the property on a request from NSW police to check on a missing person. Were these people nutters like we are discussing here, I hope not, but there is still much to be revealed. Regardless of what motivated these crazies WE HAVE TO GET GUNS OUT OF THE COMMUNITY.

Shonky, are you still in Christchurch NZ on your pilgrimage. You said on the Forum you went there, or are you going to deny that as well.
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 13 December 2022 3:08:57 PM
If they had automatic weapons, it’s been over a hundred years since they were banned for civilian use.
But how would anyone know yet?
Seems like Green alarmism and jumping on the bandwagon.
Posted by Is Mise, Tuesday, 13 December 2022 4:40:34 PM
AC
I’ve seen some mealy mouthed posts on here but your latest effort takes the cake.
Posted by Is Mise, Tuesday, 13 December 2022 5:02:21 PM
I seen one TV report that said the offenders were armed with high powered "automatic weapons", later descried as a "cache of weapons" The three alleged assailants who are accused of staging the ambush, and gunning down the police officers and their next door neighbour as they entered the property are Nathaniel Train, his brother Gareth Train and Gareth’s wife Stacey According to another media report the property’s owner Gareth Train regularly posted on an online right wing conspiracy website.

Posted by one of our very own far right forum members;

Village idiot, (referring to me)

Looking for conspiracy theories under the bed? just like the racist twit you are. (referring to me)

Posted by shadowminister, Sunday, 11 December 2022 1:51:12 PM

This guy needs investigating and reporting to police! Where is the moderator on this Forum when real action needs to be taken?
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 13 December 2022 8:59:57 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. ...
  12. 11