The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Could A Reich Citizens Movement Exist In Australia

Could A Reich Citizens Movement Exist In Australia

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. 12
  11. 13
  12. All
In my 12 years on this Forum, I've only considered two posters to be committed far right extremists , and a possible danger to society, they no longer post, and haven't done so for some time. Although a pair of "nut jobs", they presented as rather intelligent, and their arguments often seemed plausible, logical and well constructed. Many would have been convinced by this pairs seeming intelligence and would find themselves in agreement at times with their way out fanatical opinions, offering support with their own opinions.
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 15 December 2022 9:39:23 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hey Is Mise,
"Note that we seem to have our very own conspiracy theorist if that long post is any example."

I don't really follow much of that kind of stuff anymore.
I still have my anti-globalism biases, but I think OLO keeps me more level-headed.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Thursday, 15 December 2022 9:50:40 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Gareth Train fit the description of a radicalised nut job perfectly, particularly given his rants against police.
His belief that the CIA was controlled by the Jesuit Order was a standout, he seems to have vanished from Facebook.

Issy have you lost another friend from 'Facebook'? Was he also a member of the SSAA? Now that would confirm his reservation at the nut house!
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 15 December 2022 8:54:58 PM
Hi Paul1405,
"His belief that the CIA was controlled by the Jesuit Order was a standout, he seems to have vanished from Facebook."

I remember watching an Alex Jones video years ago,
- where he interviewed someone who I think was either a member of either Jesuits, Knights of Malta or Opus Dei.
The persons name was Leo Zagami but I can't remember the content discussed, it was probably 8 yrs or more back when I saw it.

I found a video from David Icke just now as I looked some of this up, but only watched a few seconds of it, which is here.
http://youtu.be/iPv7G20FELs

As far as conspiracys go, I do remember it spoken about somewhere else that (maybe) people such as CIA might like to use Knights of Malta passports for some reason, though I can't remember all the details.

It's been too long since I watched any of this kind of content.
I can't really remember the substance of any of the discussions.

If you wanted to know the potential source of some of this info, I'd start with Alex Jones, David Icke and maybe even Leo Zagami.

If you go to Alex Jones video site below and type in 'Zagami' you'll get a few results, I just checked.
http://www.banned.video/

Here's a more recent example
(Don't shoot the messenger, I just know where to look)

Leo Zagami Explains What The Illuminati Want From War In Ukraine
http://www.infowars.com/posts/leo-zagami-explains-what-the-illuminati-want-from-war-in-ukraine/

I'd have to dig to find the specific info you're referencing, but I think if I dug for it I'd find something.
- And like I said earlier I don't really watch any of this kind of content anymore.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Thursday, 15 December 2022 9:46:03 PM
It seems to me that ASIO & Police have a near impossible job to detect nutters.
They can scour all the sites, including this one, and try to detect who
might warrant a closer look.
It might be a job for an AI expert or two.
Posted by Bazz, Thursday, 15 December 2022 10:10:15 PM
Hey Bazz,
They're called fusion centres, they collect data on individuals from multiple sources and collate it all to be able to track and draw a picture of everything about a particular individual.
- Ironically, this is exactly what conspiracy theorists themselves long warned about in their fears of total surveillance.
I'm waiting for Albos announcement of a bill and funding...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fusion_center
Posted by Armchair Critic, Thursday, 15 December 2022 10:35:08 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. 12
  11. 13
  12. All