The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The Red Mosque saga > Comments

The Red Mosque saga : Comments

By Syed Atiq ul Hassan, published 17/7/2007

There is a history and obvious reasons behind the existence of religious extremism and militancy in Pakistan.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
NO - Pakistan will never be free from Islamic extremism, as long as Islamic law is not the only rule of government. Islam - true Islam - cannot share power with any other political system.

Only Allah rules over mankind - democracy is people's rules, by people, for people, an impossibility in Theocracy.

Military rule is the only way to maintain temporary order and artificial control wherever Islam exist as a majority.

Foreign dominance? Taliban-style infiltration is part and parcel of day to day living.

Pakistan cannot but support Islamic terror... the reality of Islamic anger against any government is waiting for any opportunity to express itself - as we have seen at the mosque...

True democracy is an impossibility, a western dream never to be realised anywhere where Islam is the dominant religion.

The destiny of the people of Pakistan is not freedom but more slavery to Islam ... the choice is clear.
Posted by coach, Tuesday, 17 July 2007 10:51:35 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
We don't want a RED MOSQUE event here in Melbourne.. or anywhere in Australia.

Many lessons to be learnt from this. In particular how radicals will infect a place, and take over.

Witness the refugee camps in Lebanon... same mob.

Are they people of the same mind set in Australia ? Undoubtedly, but as to how many, only time will tell.

RALLY AGAINST SHARIA Sep 11 11:00am Parliament house steps..Melbourne.
Posted by BOAZ_David, Tuesday, 17 July 2007 5:40:19 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Let us not mix what Islam stands for with terrorism.
I dont see any terrorism in this age..i see political terrorism.
How many of you agree adultry is a sin?
Islam says it is, does christianity or any other religion say that?
What happened in the red mosque was a tradegy, since the media was not allowed to uncover the whole story or the truth.
The government mafia did a pretty good job of a coverup.
What do they face now? Its the political terrrorism of the government that led to resistance and a back lash which they claim now is islamic terrorism.
I'm quite surprised when people do not know the whole truth, you guys believe everything your governments tell you. When in fact you know your governments are corrupt.
Posted by Farooq, Wednesday, 18 July 2007 4:48:13 PM
Farooq,

Welcome to the OLO Forum.

Before you start attacking Christianity, all other religions, all governments, and adulterers, can you please take a deep breath sit down and enlighten us on what really happened there – at the mosque?

Is it possible that Islam could take some responsibility for this barbaric behaviour?

Why don’t Christians start killing helpless civilians every time Canberra makes a mistake?

Tell us the whole truth buddy. What did the bad people do? Were they not all Muslims? Or some were wearing Muslim disguises?

Do we need to be alarmed now in Australia when even Muslim Doctors are found implicated with Islamic terrorism? Please tell us it’s all just a dream (err… a nightmare).

Tell us that tomorrow all Muslims will wake up accepting the peace of Jesus Christ, The Spirit of Allah, the only prophet alive today who can forgive all your sins and let you in paradise...(Mohammad could not guarrantee that and is now dead)

Forget the hatred of Islam... so we can all live as one in real peace like God (Allah) intended. Or does Allah only speak to Muslims? All others will burn in hell, heh?

Please tell us your version of the truth.
Posted by coach, Wednesday, 18 July 2007 5:40:01 PM
Coach,

sighhhhhhhhhhhhh

Tell me something, what US or western countries are doing in Iraq, afghan or as a matter of fact other non-western countries, is it possible that christianity could take some responsibility for those killings? Why is Islam only attacked? Could it be due to some person and not some religion? Why are 3000+ people that died on 9/11 innocent, while 300,000+ civilians dead in Irag and Aghan are casualties. Countries are invaded and put into civil wars just for 3000+ people. Does it mean if i need to avenge the life of one person then i need to kill 1000? Blame the governments not the religions, buddy.
Barbaric behaviour of the dead or the one that killed? Please clarify.
Why don’t Christians start killing helpless civilians every time Canberra makes a mistake? (You guys are already doing that my friend. 300,000+ helpless civilians died for nothing, and who is to blame)
(Okay, so what did the bad people do? Did they kill anyone? Did they have anything to hide? Innocent children disappeared)

(i cant say anything about Jesus since i believe in him. All i can say is no Prophet can gurrantee you paradise if you sin, it is only possible if Allah desires. Tell me something coach, you guys make jokes about your Prophet. Cartoon jokes, dirty jokes and all. It is respectful to make fun of someone who is trying to save you from hell? pretty strange eh!!)

(Seems like you only questioning without realizing what you are questioning. Take a deep breath. Allah does not speak to anyone, even the muslims. What is the purpose of sending messengers and prophets if Allah was to speak to us? Listen to the message your Prophet sent and act upon it.
Are you the type that likes to talk the truth? what is wrong is wrong and what is right is right? Take my advice, dont speak the truth, else you become a terrorist like anyone else.
Cheers
Posted by Farooq, Wednesday, 18 July 2007 6:07:38 PM
Farooq,
If you can’t see the difference between terrorists deliberately killing 3000 innocent civilians and Islamic militants dying in battle whilst fighting their enemies, I’ll tell you.

Those 3000 in New York didn’t have a clue that they were at war with anyone. They weren’t wearing a uniform. They weren’t armed to defend themselves and they weren’t (mostly) working for the US Gov’t. Those terrorists killed in Iraq and Afghanistan had weapons and knew that their enemy was coming.

The vast majority of the innocent deaths in Iraq were caused by other MUSLIMS. A small minority of the innocents killed in Iraq were killed by the coalition whilst fighting a “HEROIC” enemy who shielded themselves with women and children. Unfortunately whilst defending themselves from these “BRAVE” men, innocents were caught in the crossfire.

This is what occurred in the red mosque. The islamo fascist “HEROES” again hid behind the skirts of women and children. In fact one of the “HEROIC” leaders was captured trying to escape whilst wearing a burka. Those in the red mosque were also given many, many opportunities to surrender and chose instead to fight it out. Their fait was of their own choosing, the victims of 9/11 had no such luxury.

By the way, most normal people don’t think that rape is adultery and we don’t kill the victims. Sharia is not gods law, its MUSLIM mens law and it belongs in the dark ages where it came from.
Posted by Paul.L, Wednesday, 18 July 2007 8:22:55 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy