The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Australian Muslims have no need for a mufti > Comments

Australian Muslims have no need for a mufti : Comments

By Hossein Esmaeli, published 27/6/2007

The office of mufti in Australia is not necessary and should, under no circumstances, be officially recognised in Australia.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All
BLESS YOU FH :) you ARE a scallywag:) "Dozens" of Exlamation marks.....?

Grrr.. now you KNOW that OLO software only allows ONE exclamation mark. That is called shooting yourself in your sandal :)

Nevermind. Mate.. (yes..I'll still call you that)... the time for defending the indefensible is way past.

You said:

"My argument is that you are inciting fear, hatred and eventually violence against Muslims in Australia for the following clear distinct reasons:

- As a missionary, you know that most Muslims practice Islam as per sites I referred you to earlier. The version you use is based around character assassination of the prophet pbuh was developed during the crusades by French missionaries."

Unfortunately, you have 2 major enemies (neither of which are 'me')

1/ The fear and hatred is being fuelled FAR more by the bombings of Glasgow airport, carried out by no less than a cell of DOCTORS.. well educated men, dedicated to saving life and they do this kind of thing to deliberately maime, kill, anihilate all and sundry. THIS HAS 2b explained, and only 'theology' will do it. (Psychology will help, but that will only lead to the Theological aspect)

2/ The claim (by a Muslim) that there are approx 3000 youth susceptable to radicalisation in Sydney, and around 1000 to 2000 in MELBOURNE (thats getting close to home)

The above 2 points, show clearly that there IS a need to understand the theological drivers for such behaviour.

I honestly feel that 'my' contribution to ill feeling towards Muslims simply is not on the radar of the big scheme of things.
You should have noticed by now, that I restrict my comments usually to issues about 'Islam' and yes..I do attack the person of MOhammad, but the REASON for that, is
a)To open minds and hearts to some balance/truth
b)Warn those who are considering Islam, that there is MORE to it than the sugar coated web sites show.
c)To help Muslims realize that Christ IS in fact the true way of salvation.

Herald Sun front page "TERROR DOCTORS" ... do I really rate ? :) no.
Posted by BOAZ_David, Wednesday, 4 July 2007 12:31:36 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Boaz,

I can understand why you have singled out Islam as the enemy as we have a different position on Jesus (pbuh). You can debate all you want but you can be more tactful about it. Deedat and Swaggart debated years and years on theology:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skrQ1TYGdK4
At the end of the day nobody really change their position. Yet they always walked away as friends, maybe there is a lesson for you there.

Peace,
Posted by Fellow_Human, Wednesday, 4 July 2007 3:09:56 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The new British Prime Minister Gorden Brown has changed course by making clear that those seeking to blow up a car are “CRIMINALS” and he seems to avoid using the reference to “TERRORIST”.

And this is what we need badly also in the Commonwealth of Australia. Too much we are as a society gun-ho upon Muslims, arguing about the person who is a mufti, etc rather then to look at people irrespective of their religion to be equal in law and anyone committing offences are “CRIMINALS”. We then take out the sting against Muslims also!
Has the Melbourne killer (killing a lawyer) been a Muslim it would have been plastered all over the media, but now it never was.

Considering how many people have been killed by what is being referred to as being “TERRORIST” versus the number of people killed by “CRIMINALS” in the commonwealth of Australia, then there is no comparison, yet what is being spend on the fights against “TERRORISM” and the laws enacted regarding this and the fear sowed into people by the Federal government ought to make clear that there is something drastically wrong.

As Hermann Goering stated;
"Naturally, the common people don't want war, but after all, it is the leaders of a country who determine the policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag people along whether it is a democracy, or a facist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. This is easy. All you have to do is tell them they're being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in every country."

Hermann Goering, Hitlers' Reich-Marshall, at the Nuremberg trials after WW2.

The Commonwealth of Australia being a secular "political union" should be careful not to interfere with the right of any religion to practice its religious laws and for that have whomever as a mufti, where they are doing so within the realm of the law!
Posted by Mr Gerrit H Schorel-Hlavka, Wednesday, 4 July 2007 9:53:01 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Mr Gerrit H Schorel-Hlavka

“Last Friday, I was attending at a bank when a staff member and myself ended up in over an hour conversation about religion, etc. I made clear I was born with Jewish blood, baptised Lutheren but do not practice religion because of sick and tired of religious fighting. In the end this staff member (female) made known that I was living a life as a true Muslim.
Moment, I had told her I had never read the Koran, ….”

WOW what a good Muslim you are. Mohammed must be very proud of you. Never confessed Allah as god and Mohammed as his prophet and yet you are living a life as a true Muslim! I must inform my Muslim friends.

I went to your website and found "YES, WE KINDLY ACCEPT DONATIONS" written in bold and bright red. Now I know what you are getting at and who you are aiming for.
Posted by Philip Tang, Wednesday, 4 July 2007 11:45:44 PM
Mr Balaklava,

I think you are more delusional than you appear to be – If you are so damn interested in constitutions – start by reading the Islamic constitution that is slowly but surely infiltrating all aspects of society and government.

Only then will you be able to differentiate between a Melbourne outlaw criminal and a Muslim jihadist who acts on his religious beliefs inside a democratic society.

Your credibility to compare religions and dogmas is zero
Posted by coach, Thursday, 5 July 2007 11:53:31 AM
Part 1.
Philip Tang, it appears to me that your conduct indicates some tunnel vision, and I am therefore setting out some details.
Since 1982 I have conducted a special lifeline service under the motto MAY JUSTICE ALWAYS PREVAIL® (a trademark) assisting people who contemplated to commit suicide/murder even mass murder. About 7 people a day are currently committing suicide!
After having provided this service for some 25 year, FREE OF CHARGE and without any Government financial support, even so I would even assist people in Court as their Attorney and even pay out of my own pocket the cost for them to file documents, etc, my wife, now tuning 75, had made it known that I should no longer refuse accepting people to pay back monies I paid out on their behalf or donations. This, as I was selling our shares as to finance the assistance of others and when people offered to pay back, as I would simply make known that I preferred them to assist others as I had assisted them or make a donation to a refugee organisation of their own choice. In fact, I would send out books, over years, again seeking that people make a donation to a refugee organisation of their own choice rather then to pay me for the book.
At no time did I differentiate between people as to their race, colour of skin and/or religion as this was never relevant to me. My family crest for over 1000 years has been St Michaels the Dragon slayer, and I have taken up the fight for many.
When dealing with people, such as a person contemplating to blow up a tanker in the midst of Melbourne as to cause maximum casualty, then to avoid such a horrific incident also is saving hundreds of lives. Over the 25 years I have undoubtly saved thousands of lives, without ever seeking any financial reward, all doing this, so to say, working behind the scenes.

Keep in mind this thread relates to a mufti in Australia and not some other islamic country!
Posted by Mr Gerrit H Schorel-Hlavka, Thursday, 5 July 2007 3:09:52 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy