The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Lies as a pretext for war > Comments

Lies as a pretext for war : Comments

By Irfan Yusuf, published 29/6/2006

How easy it is for lies and propaganda to be used as a pretext for war.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 30
  7. 31
  8. 32
  9. Page 33
  10. 34
  11. All
Tao - cont.

‘an Australia filled with people like you than I am about one filled with Muslims’.

LOL - Like the Muslims who attacked John Howard’s car last week? Or the Muslims who are attacking synagogues in Sydney?

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,19993043-001028,00.html

They’re coming to your neighbourhood, real soon! Then you may find out the true meaning of ‘FILTH’. Have fun.

Don’t worry, Tao, if idiots like you have their way, Australia will soon be full of such people and their medieval hatreds. I hesitate to wish ill on anyone, but for your own education, I hope you get to know them much better than you ever wanted to – especially the Neanderthal Lebanese thugs who have caused chaos in Sydney. Have fun.

“You make me sick’

Not half as sick as you make me, believe it. No response to the KLO scenario either – funny how people like you refuse to face up to reality and then hurl personal insults at those who do. Please, please – don’t bother to respond.
Posted by dee, Thursday, 3 August 2006 1:45:45 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dee

“I hesitate to wish ill on anyone” – you could have fooled me.

“but for your own education, I hope you get to know them much better than you ever wanted to – especially the Neanderthal Lebanese thugs who have caused chaos in Sydney. Have fun.”

For your own education, perhaps you’d better take a trip to southern Lebanon, Palestine, or Iraq – immediately.
Posted by tao, Friday, 4 August 2006 6:35:57 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
• Tao ..."For your own education, perhaps you'd better take a trip to southern Lebanon, Palestine, or Iraq - immediately"... Or quite feasibly as an-alternative some could actually venture-to-UK, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Denmark, Netherlands, Italy, France or Belgium, and try to live there side-by-side with the local refugees. As-for-fact I've spent six months in a refugee-camp in Switzerland as a first political-asylum-seeker (six-years-ago) from the Ghetto-Australis. Just-to-face the medieval-hatred in-turn from the Swiss-Kapos, who cannily-pitted those-displaced by ravages of zionazi onslaught in Balkans, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Palestine, Rwanda, Sudan, Somalia, Yemen, Sierra Leone, Congo, Cameroon and Uganda in accordance with Judeo-Cecil-Rhodes doctrine, divide-n-conquer!

Mind you, its a real-ordeal for someone to cope day-n-night with the horrible consequences of the deep-rooted alienation, incurred as-a-result of the millenniums long tyranny. Sustained by people who having-an-inherited right of self-determination in-ancestral-land, so-long-as no-other-inhabitants in-their-midst to-be discriminated against. It is simple as that! As for the racist-agitators against the middle-eastern people's aspirations, I would suggest for them to-stick their bloody zionazi-nose in a serene bee-hive, within-an-exertion to validate their devious vitriol against the nastily stinging-bees. Beware they're coming to your neighbourhood, real soon!

"Then you may find out the true meaning of Neanderthal"... known-to-descend from the mountain tops as the rampant Jew fornicators, who from the earliest days raped, pillaged and slaughtered our-Jew-lesser brethren, then indulged-in the parasite-feasts. Synonymous with Jewanderthal's attributes, reflected impeccably in-my-lexicon on the wandering-Jew-species, if not for the valley near Düsseldorf in Germany called Neanderthal (where Jewanderthal-fossils were-first-found in 1856), which ever since became associated with-these-barbarian Neanderthal primates.

To-be precise the infamous "Neander" term originated from a Jew church-poet Joachim Neander (Neumann), who was "inspired" by this steep valley of a small river Düssel. As a result that valley (Thal) was named in his honour in the early 19th century, as Neander. Resembling Jewanderthal's anatomy of a stubby featured squatter, awfully shaggy the beetle-browed fellow, though paradoxically bald. Besides other redeeming aspect of the bulging stare chap, often portraying cross-eyed-image with the bat-like ears in the classic extreme of prince Charles.
Posted by Leo Braun, Sunday, 6 August 2006 4:14:42 PM
What inevitably comes-to-mind, when we think of our-ancient-forebears. Though in comparison to an-earlier Australopithecine (a little-better than-a-two legged ape), the Victorian Jewanderthaler became-a-model of the evolutionary refinement. Endowed with the commodious cranium that could accommodate a brain-larger by 10% than that of the humble Goy-or-Shiksa, although differently shaped-for-plotting. Culminating in the almighty chosen-Jew-aristocracy to-reign on the planet-earth within the "rule by the best". Spare-a-though for the slain-in-their-midst, our bellowed-Jew-princes Diana. Courtesy of the atrocious-monarchy-ethos, where collateral Jew-lesser brethren have been always strategically placed on the precarious flanks.

As so-significantly utilised term "collateral" by neocon-warmongers since the Golf War has been actually-paraphrased in American Heritage Dictionary as ..."Having an-ancestor in-common but descended from-a-different line"... What reflects precisely on-correlative testimony ..."Where instead of Zionism being the hope of the Jews, our blood-has-been the political salvation-of-diabolical Zionism"... As our-Jew-lesser brethren faced-always collateral-ravage fallout consequences. With an-eye-opener on-decades-old calamity, endured by me. While being-blacklisted and thus-without resolution-in-sight to unemployable's status. Just as my besieged father in Poland was held for the ransom since April 1994.

What compelled on-me to-go abroad in-a-search of zionazi-hyenas-den, as I headed on a pilgrimage 2000, towards safe-haven-enclave for persecuted Jews in Galuth. Only to face hideous Israeli apparatchiks, while sustaining humiliation and harassment within the ruthless intimidation tactics. As with the added insult to the injury, I was told by the Foreign Affairs Minister's Counsellor Hana Dvir, a propos sought 88 year old father's birth certificate as a proof of our relationship! Instructed to fax it to Jerusalem, before FAD ever to proceed.

Nevertheless on the following day, I was back on my way to Jerusalem. Where familiar outpost's military guard let me in (without lengthy interrogation as norm). With me solely armed with documented substance, compiled since 1994. What actually was precluded from the submission, in spite of my plea towards establishing contact with my father. Solely sought to know on my father's wellbeing, without any monetary or valued property to be an issue in question. So why on earth sought crucial news about my father, to be kept from me?
Posted by Leo Braun, Sunday, 6 August 2006 4:27:29 PM
Leo,

I'm not quite sure what you are talking about with regard to "Jewanderthals", however I think it is dangerous (and possibly racist) to talk about any humans as though they are anything but humans. From what I can gather you are making a distinction between everyday Jews and Zionists, however it doesn't always come across that way.

It appears that you consider that Zionists (and Jewanderthals) cause much of our problems, and while it is undeniably true that Zionism has contributed to the holocaust and problems in the Middle East, it is not true that Zionism is the only cause. There were many things which themselves created the conditions for Zionism, and later encouraged it.

However, I do note with irony that dee was "offended" by your use of the term "Jewanderthal" but sees no problem in calling Lebanese people neanderthals. Just another example of her bigotted double standards.
Posted by tao, Monday, 7 August 2006 6:18:12 PM
Speaking the Truth in Time of Universal Deceit!

• Concerned Tao, point taken-a-propos dangerous-racist-connotation, perhaps-to-arise on some reader's mind as-a-result of the mistaken Jewanderthals as though they are anything but humans. So please be assured that in no-time would I ever engage in disreputable wanton, mocked-pranks-conduct, to-deface cardinal-primate's-attribute. What seemingly to-hurt so deeply-offended Dee's feelings. No wonder as-we-are-born with our-eyes-closed but our-mouths wide-open. Then some to-spent their whole-lives to reverse such-a-mistake of the nature (especially relevant to Zionist cuckoo-nest-incubated stooges).

In the circumstances let's us to-observe during TV viewing, especially SBS documentaries (regretfully curtailed-lately) the non-caucasian-people's rulers or preachers, who amazingly to-be-found quite-distinct from the populous, they-ought-to-represent. Then as one develops visual-acuity to-detect an-almighty chosen physiognomies, our scrutiny should progress into focused observation somewhat obvious to-the-lesser-extent our caucasian rulers or preachers. Who are embodying as-norm our-Jew-reflections.

That's why if Saudi prince (what's-his-name) decides-to-tour the land of milk-n-honey, he will automati-cally-be-given the status of the honorary Jew. Mind you, Saudi family members are aware that many people all over the world know-about their aristocratic-Jew-lineage. Going back-to-biblical times in Ethiopia, the cradle of Solomonic blood aristocracy. Where regional-Jew-rulers were known by the titles of Negus (king) or Amir (emir).

Whilst the sovereign Negusa Negest (king-of-kings), used to be known in the West as the Emperor. Obviously Saudi royalty exert an-utmost of effort to-conceal their aristocratic-Jew-origin by covering themselves with the cloak of the Islamic religion. As they try to-keep their Judeo ancestry hidden in-the-dark, by concocting so-utterly-bogus family tree. Nourished by Saudi royalty bloody-past which was, and still-being-stuck in the same mire of the brutal-despotism-atrocities.

Evidently coexistent with US empire's neo-cons and Israeli junta-aspirants, in reflection on the tribal-Jew-bestiality within the evilly-spiced and many-millenniums-old, the internecine-Jew-violence. Which afflicted our-Jew-race (Jewanderthal's splinter group), when even children of our patriarchs quarrelled so-incessantly. Was it merely an-accident that Cain and Abel, the first two brothers of the Bible were murderer and victim?

Pondered Elie Wiesel, as he wrote that his ability-to-deny supremacist-Zionism-evil unleashed against the Jew-lesser brethren ended with Altalena (use Google) incident. As it never occurred to-him-to-know that diabolical Zionist perpetrators might-be-capable of spilling-Jew-blood.
Posted by Leo Braun, Thursday, 10 August 2006 7:15:23 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 30
  7. 31
  8. 32
  9. Page 33
  10. 34
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy