The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Some will not integrate > Comments

Some will not integrate : Comments

By John Stone, published 25/11/2005

John Stone argues the Federal Government is not facing the reality of an exclusive Islamic culture.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 35
  12. 36
  13. 37
  14. All
"Muslims, especially in large numbers" is the key. There is a "point of no return" beyond which Muslims will cease being an exotic minority and will try to impose Islam / Sharia on the rest of us. That means we (non-Muslims) get to be dhimmi - and that is not pleasant. They are angry and unhappy and want us to be too.

The lessons of the mass immigrations of the past centuries do not apply to the current situation. Before we didn’t modern technology (Internet, satellite TV, jet planes) and foolish politics (multiculturalism, political correctness) and very few of the immigrants were Muslims.

This new situation is a recipe for disaster – and its coming! Muslims cannot accept non-Muslims and other religions as equals and still be good Muslims. Muslims cannot assimilate and be Muslims. Read their writings!

Many Western leaders will continue to pretend there is no problem, but sooner or later the people will wake up. They will have to ask themselves if they want to be slaves to Islam or be free. Not a hard choice. This means riots, conflicts and maybe even war.

Yes, the root cause of this is Islam and Muslims, but Western leaders share the blame for being so foolish. For over two decades there have been lone voices warning about what will happen if Muslims continue to come to the West. Well, they are here, and they have brought their hate and anger with them.

Bad times are coming.

One thing we can do is speak out! Tell Muslims what you think of their religion and their great and noble (yeah right) prophet. Be honest, be open, be frank. Read to them from their Quran and Hadiths. Tell them the things they don’t want to hear. The truth may hurt their feelings, but it is important that they know that you know about Islam. And smile!

Kactuzkid
Posted by kactuz, Saturday, 26 November 2005 3:52:04 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I suppose in a civil society, and let’s take a simple example of Hypocrisy of Multiculturalism: If I travel overseas to UK, I try as best to meld in and become less noticeable and enjoy the interaction of the local community, with a strong Australian assent and apply a bit of humor.
If I travel to Germany or anywhere for that matter, I do the same, when you are graced with a privilege of participating in someone else’s Home land activities you engage in a manor that is flattering and not become indifferent to a point it is Insulting to the host, be assured you will never get invited back otherwise. So what do you say when an Ethnic in Australia insults you when you do not wear his religion or his Dubious cultural norms and then brand you as a racist bigot because he/she can. Some are that arrogant: and who made this insult to Australian's possible? That is Racism and Bigotry against Australian's. Yes it is that simple and it is not that complicated, and there is a great many of us who have had enough. The height of such anger is dependant on the Government to defend our community and re institute the rule of law and remove the Occupiers out of our country: they were not invited by us and now they insult us. Can most figure out what is next? Not just unique to Australia ether.
Posted by All-, Saturday, 26 November 2005 5:54:14 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Almanac, in the seven years I worked for the park I saw five chinese with pension cards even though there were plenty of them visiting the park. Never saw any Jews with pension cards.

Muslims, I lost count after the first day. New employees were horrified by what they saw.

I've arrived at pay and display parks to check tickets. Mostly muslim visitors, a few Asians and a few Europeans. Not one muslim has a ticket, the others do. At the clearly marked ticket machine Asians and Euros, 90-95% pay. Muslim drivers slow down look and drive off. Followed said drivers, 'what machine?' Show photo of device they drove by two minutes ago. 'I've been here hours the machine wasn't open'. Your brakes are still warm

Same old lies and deceptions day in day out all through spring and summer except for ramadan when they stayed home.

Most muslim vehicles have a tiny koran hanging off the rear view mirror. These were the vehicles most often found blocking access gates and clearways for emergency vehicles and of course no tickets.

Rarely saw a vehicle with Christian markings without a ticket or dangerously parked. (I'm not Christian)

Muslims I've worked with explained in detail how they ripped off the system and offered to sell me the documents to do it myself.

I've talked with centrelink, and they confirmed what my muslim co workers said.

I've worked with both Christian and Muslim Lebanese the difference between the two is astonishing. Same ethnic group different ideaology.

The shopping centre/office complex I worked at as a security guard banned Lebanese muslims from working there, much to the relief of the Anglo, Asian, Greek, Italian and Jewish business holders there.

Kalweb, my grandad fought Rommel, said the same thing.
Posted by CARNIFEX, Saturday, 26 November 2005 8:08:22 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Con,

Well said. It's a great pity that John Stone didn't remain in the public arena for longer. People misjudged him when he was a Senator, and they misjudge him now - at their peril.

So pathetic are some of his detractors that they don't recognise his humour. That's probably the saddest thing.
Posted by Leigh, Saturday, 26 November 2005 10:42:57 AM
A thousand years ago, two muslims were sitting on their camels watching with contempt as the infidels played football in the wadi below, one says to the other.
"We need a term to express our tolerence of those infidels playing football down there"
"I know!" say the other "0"

Necessity, is indeed the mother of invention!
Posted by whattha, Saturday, 26 November 2005 2:42:02 PM
Thank you Kalweb for your reply. I expected that all the pro Islamics would swamp this board with numbers of Muslim countries that were not under the thumbs of despots or the religious. Guess there simply aren't any . Which shows what a great religion it must be. No free countries?
Interesting.
Posted by mickijo, Saturday, 26 November 2005 3:05:04 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 35
  12. 36