The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > EU fuels Jew-hatred that Hashemite Kingdom of Palestine can end > Comments

EU fuels Jew-hatred that Hashemite Kingdom of Palestine can end : Comments

By David Singer, published 31/3/2023

Not tolerate Smotrich's comments? Calling on the Israeli government to disavow Smotrich's comments? Borrell's arrogance and ignorance was appalling.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All
Argumentative and based on a false premise that has little merit. All who disagree, are automatically jew haters.

Some of my very best friends are Jews!

Sometimes Mr Singer the most important voice in the room is the dissenting one!

I prefer the UN's solution.
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Friday, 31 March 2023 10:48:29 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Alan,

I am very disappointed that you posted here again.

By replying to these anti-Israel weekly articles, you are enabling a Jew-hater who, by pretending to be Jewish, has generated more Jew-hatred that anyone else in this forum!
Posted by Yuyutsu, Friday, 31 March 2023 6:17:31 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
It's time for another instalment of 'David Singer's weekly whinge'.

Maybe US forces should go into Israel and carve off a chunk of the country just like they did in Syria for the Kurds 10 years ago, that'd be perfectly legal right?

Meanwhile Netanyayu is becoming a dictator trying to control the judiciary to make sure he can never be held accountable for any wrongdoing.
- 'Furer Netanyahu'? You'd think that might be the story of the week, but no.
For David Singer it's all about idiot Borrell's opinions...
"How dare that man have an opinion of his own, only we Jews are allowed to have 'opinions' and everyone else is an anti-semite / Jew-hater
- Who even cares what that moron Borrell thinks anyway

They'll call me an anti-semite / Jew hater for saying these things,
- but 'if the shoe fits, wear it' right?

Another stupid weekly whinge. meh
Posted by Armchair Critic, Friday, 31 March 2023 8:12:32 PM
What AC says!
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Saturday, 1 April 2023 11:20:38 AM
Dear Critic,

«For David Singer it's all about idiot Borrell's opinions...
"How dare that man have an opinion of his own, only we Jews are allowed to have 'opinions' and everyone else is an anti-semite / Jew-hater»

You too, Brutus, fell into this trap of believing that David Singer is Jewish?

What real Jew wants Israel destroyed, as his Satanic "Hashemite" plan would surely bring if implemented?
What real Jew would come here again and again every week, painting the Jews as stupid and vicious demons in order to draw anti-Semite remarks from OLO members? It seems there is nothing he enjoys more, which is why he comes back time and again.

«Maybe US forces should go into Israel and carve off a chunk of the country just like they did in Syria for the Kurds 10 years ago, that'd be perfectly legal right?»

Indeed, I would like to see the US take over the West Bank to create a Kurdish state there. Even if Netanyahu goes kicking and screaming, that will be the best thing ever happening to both Israel and the persecuted Kurdish people.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Saturday, 1 April 2023 9:51:55 PM
I don't actually mean any harm towards anyone just so you all know.
I've probably made all my Israel / Jew critical remarks at one time or another already.
Sometimes it just feels fun to troll David Singer, and also point out how stupid the world is.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Sunday, 2 April 2023 1:34:40 AM
Dear Critic,

Thank you very much for clarifying and I hope we never have to meet again on the pages of these Jew-hatred inciting articles.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Sunday, 2 April 2023 4:37:21 PM
#Aan B,#Yuyutsu, #Armchair Critic

Once again you three amigos engage in your favoourite sport - attacking the messenger - me - and ignoring the message: The Hashemite Kingdom of Palestine solution - if successfully implemented - will end the 100 years old conflict between Arabs and Jews.

The two-state solution - an independent Palestinian state between Israel and Jordan for the first time in recorded history - promoted for more than four decades is dead.

There is no other solution presently on the table to be negotiated other than the Hashemite Kingdom of Palestine solution.

You three would rather see the conflict perpetuated - not ended.

Outbursts like Borrell's would become ancient history if the Hashemite Kingdom of Palestine solution was implemented.

So would your comments....

When are you three prepared to discuss the pro's and con's of the Hashemite Kingdom of Palestine solution - not me? Tell me what you think is good and bad about the plan and we can have a discussion.
Posted by david singer, Wednesday, 12 April 2023 7:57:40 AM
Dear David,

«The Hashemite Kingdom of Palestine solution - if successfully implemented - will end the 100 years old conflict between Arabs and Jews.»

Sure, by finishing off the Jews: No Jews - no problem, Hitler thought the same.
This could perhaps be your preferred solution, but it's not my cup of tea!

«There is no other solution presently on the table to be negotiated other than the Hashemite Kingdom of Palestine solution.»

Keeping things as they are, while not ideal, is much better than what you propose, though even if there is no solution to NEGOTIATE, I can't see why any negotiations are necessary. And negotiate with WHOM? Those stupid Arabs who call themselves "Palestinians" and who will never keep their word anyway? How silly would that be?

«You three would rather see the conflict perpetuated - not ended.»

I cannot speak for the other two as I don't share their views.

Mind you, this "conflict" is the only reason Israel still exists as such, as one state. Without it, Israel would have broken up from within long ago due to its internal conflicts.

«Outbursts like Borrell's would become ancient history if the Hashemite Kingdom of Palestine solution was implemented.»

Here we agree: If that "solution" is implemented then Israel itself would be ancient history.

«Tell me what you think is good and bad about the plan and we can have a discussion.»

There would be no Israel left - is that bad enough?
Posted by Yuyutsu, Wednesday, 12 April 2023 9:16:23 AM
#Yuyutsu

You oppose the Hashemite Kingdom of Palestine solution (HKOP) because it will in your words be "finishing off the Jews"

How concerning of you. Turning from acknowledged Jew hater to Jew lover - What a conversion !!

HKOP - on your amazing conclusion - should certainly be endorsed by your Jew-hating mates #Alan B and #Armchair Critic who would be delighted to see an end to the Jews. I haven't seen one word from them during the last 10 months supporting the plan. How do you explain their silence? You say you don't share their views. Wonder what they make of your belated support for the Jews?

You conclude by saying there would be no Israel left if HKOP was implemented. Since the implemntation of HKOP would lead to the signing of a peace agreement between Israel and the Hashemite Kingdom of Palestine - when, how and why would Israel disappear after that peace treaty is signed?
Posted by david singer, Wednesday, 12 April 2023 9:05:07 PM
Dear David,

Your reply screams out how you never bothered to read my comments about the outcome of HKOP.

As for my "conversion", isn't it obvious that if Israel is destroyed (as would happen if HKOP is implemented) then so would my family there be killed? I always wanted them to live and prosper, so nothing ever changed in that regard!

So instead of repeating myself, here are SOME of my earlier comments on the matter which you never bothered to read:
http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?article=22218#387776
http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?article=22211#387716
http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?article=22179#387216
http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?article=22224#387829
http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?article=22083#386108
http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?article=22354#389301
http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?article=22345#389172

There is no point whatsoever in trying to negotiate anything with your beloved stupid and treacherous "Palestinians", whose word never meant a thing. Whatever they say, all you can ever get from them is their bad breath and whatever they "sign" is not worth the paper it's written on or the electricity used for printing it, not to mention the ink, though you do have a high chance of catching some germs and viruses from that paper.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Thursday, 13 April 2023 12:03:55 AM
#Yuyutsu

Once again you try to dodge answering a question put to you:
"You conclude by saying there would be no Israel left if HKOP was implemented. Since the implemntation of HKOP would lead to the signing of a peace agreement between Israel and the Hashemite Kingdom of Palestine - when, how and why would Israel disappear after that peace treaty is signed?"
Posted by david singer, Thursday, 13 April 2023 3:11:05 PM
Dear David,

I explained all this that you are asking many times over and even provided you with references, it just seems that you cannot read!

I begin to believe that you are a robot.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Thursday, 13 April 2023 3:43:45 PM
#Yuyutsu

Ducking and weaving as usual

Answer the question.
"You conclude by saying there would be no Israel left if HKOP was implemented. Since the implemntation of HKOP would lead to the signing of a peace agreement between Israel and the Hashemite Kingdom of Palestine - when, how and why would Israel disappear after that peace treaty is signed?"
Posted by david singer, Thursday, 13 April 2023 4:24:58 PM
Indeed guys, we have been duped into talking with a robot, not a human!

I have explained this week after week, why this evil "Hashemite" scheme would not only destroy Israel and Jordan, but also bring in Russian troops into the Mediterranean to threaten Europe from the South as well.

Now I begin to understand why I never received any reply on the actual points I made, also why these articles are so repetitive and content-wise disconnected with missing logic. This is simply the state-of-the-art to-date and "David" has not yet passed the Turing test!

It seems that one of the weaknesses of the "author's" AI program is that it is not intelligent enough to collate information from more than one source. Its vocabulary is also quite limited.

As I told you, better stay out of these articles - this "David" bot is neither pro-Israel nor anti-Israel, neither pro-Jewish nor anti-Jewish, in fact it does not want anything, nor feel anything, nor believe in anything, it is just an experiment using OLO as grounds for his programmers to learn more about human (=us) behaviour and how to imitate it better.

This also explains how Graham Young has been tolerating these articles all this long - he agreed to use this site for this experiment, wanting to find out how long a robot is able to fool everyone!

Anyone who still continues to relate to the "author" as if it were a human even after knowing this, would surely expose themselves as a fool!
Posted by Yuyutsu, Thursday, 13 April 2023 4:57:53 PM
#Yuyutsu

Pathetic response claiming that a peace treaty ending a 100 years old conflict is going to now see Jordan destroyed as well as Israel and bring in Russian troops into the Mediterranean to threaten Europe? What planet do you inhabit?

You still refuse to answer this question:"You conclude by saying there would be no Israel left if HKOP was implemented. Since the implemntation of HKOP would lead to the signing of a peace agreement between Israel and the Hashemite Kingdom of Palestine - when, how and why would Israel disappear after that peace treaty is signed?"

Are the Russian troops going to wipe out Israel and Jordan? Give us a break.

You state:
"Anyone who still continues to relate to the "author" as if it were a human even after knowing this, would surely expose themselves as a fool!"

Hopefully you take your own advice and this is the last time I will see you commenting on my posts
Posted by david singer, Thursday, 13 April 2023 9:27:01 PM
If anyone still needed evidence for the limitations of AI, just look at the above post to see that robots, so far at least, are unable to collate information from more than one post/link, in fact they often even fail to collate information from two different paragraphs.

They can rephrase what humans wrote and they can combine the rephrased text with their usual pre-programmed phrases, but that's about it. Like the mechanical and often inconsistent text of the articles, we have seen these same recognisable and non-genuine word-patterns repeated too many times, year after year, week after week. We also see how any human statements that are too difficult to comprehend, are simply completely ignored.

Hopefully, now that this robot was exposed, Graham Young will put an end to this sinister experiment.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Thursday, 13 April 2023 10:55:21 PM
#Yuyutsu - The fool - stands proudly before his fellow Jew-haters - as he now fails to take his own advice: "Anyone who still continues to relate to the "author" as if it were a human even after knowing this, would surely expose themselves as a fool!"

Enjoy your self-inficted exposure Mr Anonymous.
Posted by david singer, Friday, 14 April 2023 1:17:05 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy