The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Hashemite Kingdom of Palestine to end Mandate for Palestine saga > Comments

Hashemite Kingdom of Palestine to end Mandate for Palestine saga : Comments

By David Singer, published 2/8/2022

The two-state solution has however become politically attainable following a detailed plan for its creation in an article dated 8 June - written by Ali Shihabi a close confidante of Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All
I'm not sure how well this suggestion will be received by the PLO. Given any final agreement needs to involve them and not one simply imposed by the Saudis or others outside the affected Populations, Jews and Arabs!

But with goodwill, could be a starting point for a negotiated, two state solution?
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Tuesday, 2 August 2022 10:42:23 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I don't have a visual artistic talent, my drawings would probably look like those of an 8 year old, but seeing the article's picture of all-smiles-2022, I wish I had the talent to complement it with a picture of an all-horror-2023:

On the left side, Israel terrified as it is pushed drowning into the Mediterranean sea.
On the right side, where the former kingdom of Jordan once stood, now betrayed from the inside by these so-called "Palestinian" Syrians, former ophthalmologist Bashar Assad is all smiles as his allied Iranian and Russian troops kill Israeli men and children with their bayonets and rape their women and girls.

A "Hashemite Kingdom of Palestine" in 2022 means the return of Greater Syria in 2023, protectorate of Russia, including all that today is Israel, Jordan, Lebanon as well as parts of Iraq and Turkey, this is what the so-called "Palestinians" always wanted!
Posted by Yuyutsu, Tuesday, 2 August 2022 12:22:07 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
#Alan B

I believe you can gauge how well this Saudi plan has been received by the PLO by the fact that it has been completely silent at the news and not uttered one word in anger or protest.

Abbas is very quick to knock plans on the head - shooting down the Trump Plan before it was even released.

And guess what - Hamas has not come out screaming and shouting either.

You can add Hezbollah to those two terrorist groups.

Something different is happening here. It has taken a long time but there are reasons to be confident this might be the solution to end 100 years of suffering by both Arabs and Jews.

#Yuyutsu

You state:

"A "Hashemite Kingdom of Palestine" in 2022 means the return of Greater Syria in 2023, protectorate of Russia, including all that today is Israel, Jordan, Lebanon as well as parts of Iraq and Turkey, this is what the so-called "Palestinians" always wanted!"

Like to make a little wager? Lodge your bet with a stakeholder (I don't want you to reveal your identity) and I will match your betwith the same stakeholder.

Winner take all on 31 December 2023.

Where do you get all your weird ideas from
Posted by david singer, Wednesday, 3 August 2022 7:59:46 PM
Dear David,

Some Yiddishkeit for you:

According to the Mishna, people who fly pigeons are disqualified from witnessing in court.
But what's wrong with flying pigeons?
This is explained in http://www.sefaria.org/sheets/401617?lang=bi - They are:

"people who arrange competitions between pigeons while placing wagers on which bird will fly faster. The reason for their disqualification is that those who play games of chance do not fully relinquish ownership of their gambling money, as they expect to win their bet. Consequently, one who accepts money in such circumstances has effectively taken something that the giver has not wholeheartedly handed over, and he is therefore like a robber, at least by rabbinic decree."
Posted by Yuyutsu, Wednesday, 3 August 2022 8:52:37 PM
#Yuyutsu

We are not flying pigeons. You are flying a kite full of rips and tears.

When you choose to ignore the message and try to shoot down the messenger it is clear that you have thrown in the towel and have no answer to the message I sent you:
"Where do you get all your weird ideas from?"
Posted by david singer, Thursday, 4 August 2022 9:17:08 AM
Dear David,

I have fallen into your verbal trap once before, so I am now more vigilant.

Answering that type of question ("Where do you get all your weird ideas from?") is akin to answering the question "have you stopped beating your wife?", damned however answered. My ideas are not weird - yours are, both your idea of handing the West Bank (or parts thereof) to Jordan who doesn't want it, as well as your recent ridiculous idea to seduce me to gamble.

But I do take some good ideas from Judaic sources, such as the idea that gambling is wrong and akin to robbery. I just wonder: if you think that all these Rabbis are weird and wrong, then why would you be so keen on supporting and even wanting to expand a Jewish state, which would promote their teachings with which you obviously disagree?
Posted by Yuyutsu, Thursday, 4 August 2022 12:19:07 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy