The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Netanyahu victory paves way for Hashemite Kingdom of Palestine > Comments

Netanyahu victory paves way for Hashemite Kingdom of Palestine : Comments

By David Singer, published 8/11/2022

Bibi Netanyahu's triumphal return as Israel's next Prime Minister affords him the opportunity to fulfil one of his major election promises: ending the 100-years old unresolved Arab-Jewish conflict.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All
Dream on dreamy. And good luck with your clearly corrupt colleague getting a coalition together to do your bidding.
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Tuesday, 8 November 2022 10:13:21 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Bibi might achieve his goal by mongering a nuclear world war that wipes out just about everybody.
Posted by JF Aus, Tuesday, 8 November 2022 10:45:19 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I could be wrong, but I do sincerely believe that even the most corrupt hardened criminal, even Netanyahu, does not want to be killed along with his wife, two sons and all of his other family members and Israeli friends.

Should Israel accept the evil Saudi scheme which the article refers to, Israel will surely be destroyed and no Israelis be left alive, including Netanyahu and his family.

As much as I despise Netanyahu, I think he is intelligent enough to avoid such fate.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Wednesday, 9 November 2022 12:27:10 AM
Am I missing something?
For some reason the first 3 comments decry the idea of the Hashemite Kingdom of Palestine. Why?
In the absence of better solutions, it seems to me to be a darn good idea, which would be revivable if it were not for the UN and the fixed ideas of those in its thrall.
Posted by megatherium, Monday, 14 November 2022 8:04:33 AM
Dear Megatherium,

I cannot speak for the other two.

One reason I decry that idea is that it would bring about the destruction of Israel, but as I hate to have to repeat myself every week (since this author keeps bothering us with the same about once a week since 2008, and that is probably what you missed), here is my earlier explanation: http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?article=22211#387716
Posted by Yuyutsu, Monday, 14 November 2022 2:28:09 PM
"Palestinian Set a Tire on Fire During a Protest. Israeli Snipers Shot Him Dead"

"When the news broke that five Palestinians had been killed that evening by soldiers in Nablus, he went with some friends to protest near the army guard tower that looms over his village. He set a tire ablaze – and then snipers shot and killed Qusai Tamimi, 19, from a distance of dozens of meters."
http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/twilight-zone/2022-11-12/ty-article-magazine/.highlight/a-young-palestinian-set-a-tire-on-fire-during-a-protest-israeli-snipers-shot-him-dead/00000184-6214-df85-a3bc-7b7e19190000
Posted by SteeleRedux, Monday, 14 November 2022 4:09:09 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy