The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > EU fuels Jew-hatred that Hashemite Kingdom of Palestine can end > Comments

EU fuels Jew-hatred that Hashemite Kingdom of Palestine can end : Comments

By David Singer, published 31/3/2023

Not tolerate Smotrich's comments? Calling on the Israeli government to disavow Smotrich's comments? Borrell's arrogance and ignorance was appalling.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All
Argumentative and based on a false premise that has little merit. All who disagree, are automatically jew haters.

Some of my very best friends are Jews!

Sometimes Mr Singer the most important voice in the room is the dissenting one!

I prefer the UN's solution.
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Friday, 31 March 2023 10:48:29 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Alan,

I am very disappointed that you posted here again.

By replying to these anti-Israel weekly articles, you are enabling a Jew-hater who, by pretending to be Jewish, has generated more Jew-hatred that anyone else in this forum!
Posted by Yuyutsu, Friday, 31 March 2023 6:17:31 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
It's time for another instalment of 'David Singer's weekly whinge'.

Maybe US forces should go into Israel and carve off a chunk of the country just like they did in Syria for the Kurds 10 years ago, that'd be perfectly legal right?

Meanwhile Netanyayu is becoming a dictator trying to control the judiciary to make sure he can never be held accountable for any wrongdoing.
- 'Furer Netanyahu'? You'd think that might be the story of the week, but no.
For David Singer it's all about idiot Borrell's opinions...
"How dare that man have an opinion of his own, only we Jews are allowed to have 'opinions' and everyone else is an anti-semite / Jew-hater
- Who even cares what that moron Borrell thinks anyway

They'll call me an anti-semite / Jew hater for saying these things,
- but 'if the shoe fits, wear it' right?

Another stupid weekly whinge. meh
Posted by Armchair Critic, Friday, 31 March 2023 8:12:32 PM
What AC says!
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Saturday, 1 April 2023 11:20:38 AM
Dear Critic,

«For David Singer it's all about idiot Borrell's opinions...
"How dare that man have an opinion of his own, only we Jews are allowed to have 'opinions' and everyone else is an anti-semite / Jew-hater»

You too, Brutus, fell into this trap of believing that David Singer is Jewish?

What real Jew wants Israel destroyed, as his Satanic "Hashemite" plan would surely bring if implemented?
What real Jew would come here again and again every week, painting the Jews as stupid and vicious demons in order to draw anti-Semite remarks from OLO members? It seems there is nothing he enjoys more, which is why he comes back time and again.

«Maybe US forces should go into Israel and carve off a chunk of the country just like they did in Syria for the Kurds 10 years ago, that'd be perfectly legal right?»

Indeed, I would like to see the US take over the West Bank to create a Kurdish state there. Even if Netanyahu goes kicking and screaming, that will be the best thing ever happening to both Israel and the persecuted Kurdish people.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Saturday, 1 April 2023 9:51:55 PM
I don't actually mean any harm towards anyone just so you all know.
I've probably made all my Israel / Jew critical remarks at one time or another already.
Sometimes it just feels fun to troll David Singer, and also point out how stupid the world is.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Sunday, 2 April 2023 1:34:40 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy