The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > EU fuels Jew-hatred that Hashemite Kingdom of Palestine can end > Comments

EU fuels Jew-hatred that Hashemite Kingdom of Palestine can end : Comments

By David Singer, published 31/3/2023

Not tolerate Smotrich's comments? Calling on the Israeli government to disavow Smotrich's comments? Borrell's arrogance and ignorance was appalling.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All
Dear David,

I explained all this that you are asking many times over and even provided you with references, it just seems that you cannot read!

I begin to believe that you are a robot.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Thursday, 13 April 2023 3:43:45 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
#Yuyutsu

Ducking and weaving as usual

Answer the question.
"You conclude by saying there would be no Israel left if HKOP was implemented. Since the implemntation of HKOP would lead to the signing of a peace agreement between Israel and the Hashemite Kingdom of Palestine - when, how and why would Israel disappear after that peace treaty is signed?"
Posted by david singer, Thursday, 13 April 2023 4:24:58 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Indeed guys, we have been duped into talking with a robot, not a human!

I have explained this week after week, why this evil "Hashemite" scheme would not only destroy Israel and Jordan, but also bring in Russian troops into the Mediterranean to threaten Europe from the South as well.

Now I begin to understand why I never received any reply on the actual points I made, also why these articles are so repetitive and content-wise disconnected with missing logic. This is simply the state-of-the-art to-date and "David" has not yet passed the Turing test!

It seems that one of the weaknesses of the "author's" AI program is that it is not intelligent enough to collate information from more than one source. Its vocabulary is also quite limited.

As I told you, better stay out of these articles - this "David" bot is neither pro-Israel nor anti-Israel, neither pro-Jewish nor anti-Jewish, in fact it does not want anything, nor feel anything, nor believe in anything, it is just an experiment using OLO as grounds for his programmers to learn more about human (=us) behaviour and how to imitate it better.

This also explains how Graham Young has been tolerating these articles all this long - he agreed to use this site for this experiment, wanting to find out how long a robot is able to fool everyone!

Anyone who still continues to relate to the "author" as if it were a human even after knowing this, would surely expose themselves as a fool!
Posted by Yuyutsu, Thursday, 13 April 2023 4:57:53 PM
#Yuyutsu

Pathetic response claiming that a peace treaty ending a 100 years old conflict is going to now see Jordan destroyed as well as Israel and bring in Russian troops into the Mediterranean to threaten Europe? What planet do you inhabit?

You still refuse to answer this question:"You conclude by saying there would be no Israel left if HKOP was implemented. Since the implemntation of HKOP would lead to the signing of a peace agreement between Israel and the Hashemite Kingdom of Palestine - when, how and why would Israel disappear after that peace treaty is signed?"

Are the Russian troops going to wipe out Israel and Jordan? Give us a break.

You state:
"Anyone who still continues to relate to the "author" as if it were a human even after knowing this, would surely expose themselves as a fool!"

Hopefully you take your own advice and this is the last time I will see you commenting on my posts
Posted by david singer, Thursday, 13 April 2023 9:27:01 PM
If anyone still needed evidence for the limitations of AI, just look at the above post to see that robots, so far at least, are unable to collate information from more than one post/link, in fact they often even fail to collate information from two different paragraphs.

They can rephrase what humans wrote and they can combine the rephrased text with their usual pre-programmed phrases, but that's about it. Like the mechanical and often inconsistent text of the articles, we have seen these same recognisable and non-genuine word-patterns repeated too many times, year after year, week after week. We also see how any human statements that are too difficult to comprehend, are simply completely ignored.

Hopefully, now that this robot was exposed, Graham Young will put an end to this sinister experiment.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Thursday, 13 April 2023 10:55:21 PM
#Yuyutsu - The fool - stands proudly before his fellow Jew-haters - as he now fails to take his own advice: "Anyone who still continues to relate to the "author" as if it were a human even after knowing this, would surely expose themselves as a fool!"

Enjoy your self-inficted exposure Mr Anonymous.
Posted by david singer, Friday, 14 April 2023 1:17:05 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy