The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > What women need…. > Comments

What women need…. : Comments

By Mishka Góra, published 19/2/2014

Why aren't we also talking about what men need for St Valentine's Day? Why are we saying that women need support when they first need to take some responsibility?

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. All
Interesting and original.

I may not entirely agree with your views, but you’re certainly thought provoking in a refreshingly rational way.

Thanks
Posted by drgal1, Wednesday, 19 February 2014 8:13:48 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Wow, up there for courage Mishka, & so true.

Tell me, do you have many female friends?
Posted by Hasbeen, Wednesday, 19 February 2014 10:26:27 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
LOL Yes, Hasbeen, some women have thicker skins than one might think... and quite a few actually agree with me!
Posted by Mishka Gora, Wednesday, 19 February 2014 12:19:12 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Be careful Clementine Ford does not agree with you.

http://www.dailylife.com.au/news-and-views/dl-opinion/what-does-it-mean-to-be-a-good-man-20140213-32klv.html

But congratulations on nice original thought provoking piece of work.
Posted by Wolly B, Wednesday, 19 February 2014 1:35:42 PM
I don't want you to solve my problem (I'll have nothing to bitch about.) I just want you to listen to me bitch.
Posted by Jayb, Wednesday, 19 February 2014 1:38:30 PM
More than a few Mishka, the majority of women agree with you.
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Wednesday, 19 February 2014 4:52:36 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy