The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > What women need…. > Comments

What women need…. : Comments

By Mishka Góra, published 19/2/2014

Why aren't we also talking about what men need for St Valentine's Day? Why are we saying that women need support when they first need to take some responsibility?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All
R0bert (quoting Rosarium)

'Women are powerful, but their power lies in their virtue, in their maternal gifts (whether they are mothers or not)and in their role as the moral arbiters of society'

women's power lies in:
their virtue = patriarchal construct
maternal gifts = patriarchal construct
moral arbiters of society = patriarchal construct

women's power lies in:
financial and emotional independence = feminist construct
equal gender parenting = feminist construct
an end to moral double standards = feminist construct

In the traditional view of women, and that of all the posters here other than Daffy and Suse, power is fine for women, as long as that power is designed by and for men's benefit. Feminism turns that power construct completely on its head and that is why it generates so much irrational and vicious hatred.
Posted by Killarney, Friday, 21 February 2014 7:30:25 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Killarney,
Feminism is a nihilistic revolutionary school of thought like Bolshevism or Nazism, it's a movement of cronyism, tyranny and destruction.
100% of Feminists are anti male,anti family female supremacists, if you don't agree you're not a Feminist and if you dare to confront their hateful fanaticism, corruption and criminality you get death threats and they'll try to ruin your career.
You're so adamant that Feminism is a force for good, go to Youtube and find some videos of Feminist activism which benefits the entire community and not just their own narrow economic and political interests.
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Friday, 21 February 2014 8:32:11 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Women are indeed the moral arbiters of society. Many women are losing out because they refuse to take up this role.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wqAVlMu82MI

I rest my case.
Posted by Rosarium, Friday, 21 February 2014 8:38:26 PM
Killarney, owka, the mad Irish woman. Lovely name My Grandmother was from Thurles in Tipperary.

I know & You know that women are the power behind the throne. Even the American Indians Society when the big Chiefs had their big Powwow the men sat in a circle & talked & the women sat behind them with a stick & told them what to say. So it is with all Societies. Isn't Judaism a Matriarchal Society. Who actually runs the major Corporations? The male Boss or his female Secretary? Women should be careful what they pray for, in winning the fight they just may lose the War.
Posted by Jayb, Friday, 21 February 2014 8:48:55 PM
That's just utter bullsh!t Rosarium, I'm assuming you're a Lesbian because nobody who's ever been intimate with a man could buy that load of misandric bollocks.
Women's experience of sex is almost wholly materialistic while Men's is wholly emotional.
Women's sexuality is primarily a means of exchange and a method of gaining status and benefits for themselves,it's only reproductive technology which enables them to have sex for reasons other than reproduction. With men it's all about bonding and acceptance, men are far more emotionally invested in sexual relations than women, they are also far more likely to commit suicide or suffer mental illness after a breakup.
You're right about female power, women have always been the arbiters of what and whom are socially acceptable, that's why men are so emotionally devastated by sexual rejection or ostracism from the sexual pecking order.
If you want to spend some pursuing the truth of the matter listen to this and stop looking for validation in Feminist nonsense:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6zfvTevS68
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Friday, 21 February 2014 8:59:19 PM
Jay, your post simply supports my assertion that women are the more powerful sex. I agree with the assertions of the video, but it is simply one of life's paradoxes that when men commit to relationships and are abandoned they suffer more and have fewer recuperative powers. The same goes for boys in family breakup.

It is fact now that most family breakups are initiated by women. They can rely on the state to support their efforts. And women are just as violent as men - I've witnessed it in refuges where the women bash their kids.

The 2008 Abortion Bill in Victoria was successful because of the assiduous efforts of a group of women - including ALP luminaries Jo Kirner and Julia Gillard - in convincing male politicians to legalise tearing defenceless small babies in the womb to pieces. Right up to birth, for any or no reason whatsoever and using taxpayers' money to pay doctors to do their dirty work.

And no, far from being a lezzo, Jay.

As a Catholic, I look to the most powerful creature who will ever walk on this planet. If more women imitated her the world would be a much happier, more peaceful place.
Posted by Rosarium, Saturday, 22 February 2014 6:43:30 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy