The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Anonymous Jew-hating cowards of the Internet > Comments

Anonymous Jew-hating cowards of the Internet : Comments

By David Singer, published 7/11/2013

The propensity of the Internet to become an uncontrolled vehicle for racial incitement has been allowed to escape under the radar. It is time that its capacity to so influence the minds of its readers was diminished.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 25
  11. 26
  12. 27
  13. All
Behead all those who insult Judaism?

Sorry David. No one is above criticism. If you can not denigrate Jews,then the same protections should also protect bikie gangs, Ku Klux Klansmen, Muslims,and Nazis. Why should your belief system be exempt from criticism and then not extend that exemption to other belief systems?

The best way to counter unfair criticism is with fair debate. The views of Arjay and David G are more worthy of hilarity than serious contemplation. They are two of the best pro Jewish sources you could get because they are so over the top in their criticism of Jews that everybody laughs at them.

Take me. I used to be a trendy lefty until I realised that so much "anti racist" claptrap was simply anti-white racism. Without comparing anti white racism to black racism and seeing the clear double standards, I might never have figured out how I was being conned.

All points of view should be examined and may the truth win.
Posted by LEGO, Thursday, 7 November 2013 6:04:53 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Daffy Duck,

Very interesting, Blumenthal's book seems worth reading.
Posted by mac, Thursday, 7 November 2013 6:06:31 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
* Some writers here are anti-Zionist.

* Not all anti-Zionists are anti-Jewish.

* Therefore they are not anti-Jewish.

So goes the excuse. But let's add something:

*Some writers here are anti-Zionist.

* Not all anti-Zionists are anti-Jewish, but possibly some are.

* Therefore, .....

Not quite the same definitiveness. Or try this similar fraudulent argument:

* Not all cats are black.

* This animal is black.

* Therefore it's not a cat.

A bit ridiculous, really. I think they call it the logical 'fallacy of the excluded middle.'

Anybody want to change their story ?

Joe Lane
www.firstsources.info
Posted by Loudmouth, Thursday, 7 November 2013 6:21:54 PM
LEGO,

"I used to be a trendy lefty until I realised that so much "anti racist" claptrap was simply anti-white racism."

Not all, but the majority of the rhetoric seems to be infected with toxic double standards.
Posted by mac, Thursday, 7 November 2013 6:23:36 PM
Loudmouth,

"A bit ridiculous, really. I think they call it the logical 'fallacy of the excluded middle.'"

Actually, I think that's the "Logical Fallacy of the Pretentious Poseur".
Posted by mac, Thursday, 7 November 2013 6:32:13 PM
Ah, the trials of wanting to be accepted as Übermenschen and copping a yawn. I see that David Singer featured in his latest whine something I wrote a few months ago. I can't remember the details of the context but from memory of what Mr Singer has hidden, someone had warned that if the Zionists were abandoned by the world and backed into a corner by their neighbours they might cut loose with their nukes against the nations that had left them in the lurch.

OK, it would be a disaster if Israel went ape with nukes and got annihilated in reply but it would be an even worse disaster if it (or anyone else) launched nukes and got away with it. Does it need to be spelled out yet again that an end could be put to Israel without anyone being physically injured, any more than in the equally vile Boer Republic of South Africa?

In conflating the Zionists with "the Jews", antisemitic racists and Zionists reinforce each other as Mr Singer and other Zionists are quick to pick up and turn falsely to advantage (read the comments he and other Zionist racists claim, correctly, to express antisemitism) would want banned.

Anonymity: There are many reasons writers use pen-names. Mine is boringly prosaic. The form for joining OLO included a field for entering a nickname. Thinking it was a requirement I did so. When I saw it wasn’t I tried to change to my own name (Dion Giles) but found it couldn’t be done without getting a new email address. Others may remain anonymous to avoid victimisation for their views and that’s fine by me - better than discouraging free speech. Perhaps David Singer is more comfortable if dissent is silenced.
Posted by EmperorJulian, Thursday, 7 November 2013 8:27:08 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 25
  11. 26
  12. 27