The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Anonymous Jew-hating cowards of the Internet > Comments

Anonymous Jew-hating cowards of the Internet : Comments

By David Singer, published 7/11/2013

The propensity of the Internet to become an uncontrolled vehicle for racial incitement has been allowed to escape under the radar. It is time that its capacity to so influence the minds of its readers was diminished.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 25
  10. 26
  11. 27
  12. All
Thank you SF. The usual anti semites have crawled out from their lairs I see.

One looks at the sources of anti- Semitism through the 20thC and we see communism ,Nazism and now perhaps the most pernicious, Islam.

Each of these blighted human belief systems had their useful idiots sprouting rubbish in the otherwise sane sanctuary of the West. Kudos to this blog for demonstrating once again the resilience and openness of our society in the face of the various ratbags who live here.
Posted by cohenite, Thursday, 7 November 2013 1:14:44 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
thanks SF however Israels opponents are experts at revisionist history. Thankfully history shows only fools take on the God of Israel. The past present and future is plain for anyone wanting to know.
Posted by runner, Thursday, 7 November 2013 1:29:18 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Runner,
That statement seems to make a mockery of the Jewish persecution narrative. "The Jews always win" is also on the face of it an Anti Semitic remark if you use the Anti Racist formula.
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Thursday, 7 November 2013 2:47:12 PM
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/11/05/chomsky-emails/

Guilty demeanor: The private 9/11 emails of Noam Chomsky

"Something is obviously wrong with Noam Chomsky.

Why does he act this way?

My best guess: 9/11 was designed and carried out primarily by Zionists. Its primary purpose was to bring the US and the West into a long-term civilizational war against the Islamic world – a war whose major beneficiary is Greater Israel.

Chomsky – a Jew who says the best period of his life was spent on a kibbutz – knows this. And that knowledge is deeply unsettling. It produces the same sort of neurotic behavior one would expect from someone covering up for a beloved uncle who happens to be a serial rapist.

I have seen this same pattern of behavior among many left-liberal Jews who have not yet managed to sever their emotional ties with the Tribe and its crime base in Occupied Palestine".

-Kevin Barrett 11/5/2013
Posted by MEH, Thursday, 7 November 2013 3:17:31 PM
Another flaw in this rant by the Singer is the accusation that people who write under pseudonyms are cowards.

Since I entered the dangerous realm of public commenting, I am very much aware that my use of pseudonyms is largely superficial, like hiding behind an umbrella when bullets are flying. If the CIA or the FBI or Mossad or ASIO want to track me down it is easy.

As I stand up to the bullies of the world, I am acutely aware that at any time I could be shot or grabbed by a bunch of agents and disappeared forever. I am also aware that I could be tortured or that members of my family could be hurt.

At this stage, my concern for the world and its many injustices is larger than my fear of retribution by the Forces of Evil of which Israel and the U.S. are prime!

Cowards never speak out against injustice, Singer!

But some cowards hide behind powerful lobby groups who have lots of money and, in relative safety, spew out endless lies in an attempt to hide their infamy, their imperialism, and their genocide.
Posted by David G, Thursday, 7 November 2013 4:13:03 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Then there is the new essay by Chris Hedges (who is not anti-semitic) titled Imploding the Myth of Israel.
Posted by Daffy Duck, Thursday, 7 November 2013 4:54:37 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 25
  10. 26
  11. 27
  12. All