The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > A dad does matter to a child, whether gay couples like it or not > Comments

A dad does matter to a child, whether gay couples like it or not : Comments

By David van Gend, published 31/8/2011

Same-sex parenting makes children subservient to adults' emotional needs.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. All
Interesting headline 'a DAD does matter to a child'- what about a 'mum'?

It is sad that somebody supposedly in the medical profession is so blatantly an ultra-conservative (borderline archaic) religious nutjob.
Posted by King Hazza, Thursday, 1 September 2011 10:36:34 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
King Hazza,
Mums are important, but two mums cannot replace a father in a young girls life. There was a 17 girl living next door brought up by two mums, father left when she was an infant. She became the local prostitute for any of the boys in her class at school. When she finished school her Mums left for NZ and she was always in trouble with the Police for driving her mother's car unregistered and unlicenced. She had no guidance nor answerable to a father.
Posted by Philo, Thursday, 1 September 2011 10:56:29 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
And how do you know I am not already a father you bigotted old fool?

Did your dead god tell you perhaps, who was born a man, died a man and has long since rotted and putrified in the earth?

Bully? Actually, it is filth like you who contributed to the rise of the Nazis and the attempted extermination of all gay and lesbian people (and I note others have well connected the preaching of the likes of *Boazy* to the recent massacres in Norway.)

It is not *Gay & Lesbian* who are oppressing or preaching discrimination and hatred, or attempting to prescribe limits on *Love,* but rather filth like you and your kind.

Bully? No, think more *Satanic Mass Philo*

A vote for the red or blue of the genocidal crown is a vote for child abuse and ongoing entrenched economic disadvantage for some. My sympathies are with the rioters.

I am pleased that the High Court had the mechanisms within their grasp to prevent that carrot headed scrubber and the rest of the filth in Canberra from perpetrating further crimes against the unaccompanied minors.
Posted by DreamOn, Thursday, 1 September 2011 12:12:25 PM
Philo as an acclaimed evangelist, why did you not offer support to your neighbour!
Posted by Kipp, Thursday, 1 September 2011 12:20:23 PM
McReal

Thanks for the links, and once again.....Gods a NO SHOW:)

Well what was quite an interesting read I must say....lol...I still haven't stopped laughing....

Cactus
Posted by Cactus:), Thursday, 1 September 2011 3:32:50 PM
Obviously antagonists here by their language and attitude make them unfit as parents.
Posted by Philo, Thursday, 1 September 2011 4:43:16 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. All