The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > A dad does matter to a child, whether gay couples like it or not > Comments

A dad does matter to a child, whether gay couples like it or not : Comments

By David van Gend, published 31/8/2011

Same-sex parenting makes children subservient to adults' emotional needs.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. All
What? No more capital thoughts on the subject matter? and what I was going to add, even with the gov at max, the wheels keep falling off.....and the people must not know:) I understand:) If I can be...well...understanding on all what makes the perfect human.....I think the bad publicity of the left. Anyway....try and think as a whole, and not a bunch of individuals out for the one thing.....and that's you:)

Con or not! This is your would, and you! yes you.....keep Australian dumb for your own greed and who gives a f..k....and politics today in Australia......its greed....and nothing else.

Trust me, this world belongs to all.......and all will bite who don't believe in Brilliance.

Now back to your world:)

Now on finishing the subject matter, our numbers on what Freud thoughts were as what we all thought.....6.5 plus billions of people and same sex couples which are miniscule in comparison, makes those against free love, nothing more than a human thought with-out any worry to the race what so ever.

So.......21 thinking....I don't think so:) did I say, their going to squeeze everything out of this, and your it.lol. you....I just cant say it to them.....look you online members do it....I just cant.

One day, Iam going to let it rip:) and tell those that are cowards to the point of all this.

The clock is ticking......and you think you have all the time in the world.:) cool. Thats like saying some know whats being said......Harvey bay people, I just love them:)...lol....and its good your paying attention;)

Good luck with it:) at the end of this year, going back to where the not normal come from:)

lol

All the best.

Cactus:)
Posted by Cactus:), Saturday, 3 September 2011 7:51:48 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy