The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Obama accelerates, Israel graduates, the West Bank separates > Comments

Obama accelerates, Israel graduates, the West Bank separates : Comments

By David Singer, published 19/5/2010

Israel’s admission to the OECD comes at an important time as it steels itself to make further concessions to the Palestinian Authority.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All
Forkes and MIKK, thank heavens there are some people on this thread who can present the truth about Israel in opposition to the ridiculous torrent of 'We Can Do No Wrong' Jewish propaganda.

Singer, in common with his kind, will keep going and going, admitting nothing, twisting and turning, creating straw-men, using red herrings, etc, until he drives everyone crazy. Eventually, sick of his silliness, people stop commenting and he gets centre stage.

We who know the truth about the Palestinians and Israel must not allow this to happen. Israel must be exposed for what it is: a racist, grogue nation that potentially threatens the existence of the world.
Posted by David G, Friday, 21 May 2010 9:47:18 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"I won't be responding to any of your comments in future other than to say they are written by a Jew-hater and should be read and understood in that context.

Fair enough and I shall just respond to your drivel by saying it is written by a racist, bigoted, zionist, warmongering, dishonest Arab hater.

That should solve all the problems of the middle east.
What a prat!

I will continue to expose you and your people as the murderous religious freaks that are responsible for most of todays conflict and terror.
Posted by mikk, Friday, 21 May 2010 10:20:24 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
LOL David Singer

You wrote:

"I won't be responding to any of your [mikk's]comments in future other than to say they are written by a Jew-hater and should be read and understood in that context.

You are obviously taking a leaf from the book of another Jew hater, David G who has the following sidebar on his blog

"Argue not with fools, frauds and fanatics. Seek better companions"

This is one instance where DAVID G and I are at one.

WHICH IS WHY I HAVE A POLICY OF NEVER RESPONDING TO THE POSTS OF JEW HATERS.

May I suggest you do the same David Singer?

Honestly it is not worthwhile getting into any kind of argument with the Jew haters. They are a fact of nature like earthquakes, typhoons and tsunamis. They have to weathered. I once heard them compared to cockroaches but that is unfair to a very useful insect species. Jew haters perform no useful function at all.

ON A MORE POSITIVE NOTE I PICKED up this little gem.

Quote:

"Their revolutionary cane [for the blind] is unlike current forward infrared signal canes. Their cane has a “seeing sensor” below. The sensor beeps as surfaces change, near stairs, holes or water. The sensor can detect changes up to 30 inches away providing amble [sic. Is this a pun?]warning."

Is this another triumph for Israeli sci-tech?

Actually it is the invention of THREE PALESTINIAN GIRLS, Aseel Abu Aleil, Aseel Alshaar, and Noor Alarada.

See:

http://worldnewsvine.com/2010/05/silicon-valley-science-prize-goes-to-three-palestinian-girls/

Message to Palestinians:

Maybe this is a better approach to your situation than suicide bombing or lobbing rockets and mortars at civilians. Compete with Israel in science and technology. The country needs a bit of Middle-Eastern competition.
Posted by stevenlmeyer, Friday, 21 May 2010 10:38:46 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"Message to Palestinians:

Maybe this is a better approach to your situation than suicide bombing or lobbing rockets and mortars at civilians. Compete with Israel in science and technology. The country needs a bit of Middle-Eastern competition."

This piece of 'intelligent' commentary was posted by someone calling himself Stevenimeyer. What he is urging is that the Palestinians set up high-tech industries, ones that can compete with Israel.

Perhaps he doesn't know that Israel has the Palestinians under occupation and has done so for sixty years. Perhaps he doesn't know that the Israelis keep the Palestinians at poverty level and steal their taxes. Perhaps he doesn't know that Palestinians in the Gaza Strip are living in the ruins of their homes while the Palestinians in the West Bank are being evicted from their homes to make way for Jewish settlers. Perhaps he doesn't know that the unemployment rate in the West Bank is high while employment in the Gaza Strip which is under siege is virtually non-existent.

This stevenimeyer person, obviously a man of profound ignorance, then urges the poverty-stricken Palestinians to set up high-tech industries. It's like urging an armless, blind man to try to become a world boxing champion!

Unfortunately, stevenimeyer thinks like most of his kind. Like Singer, he too lives in a fantasy world, one created by fanatical religious belief.

This is why nuclear-armed Israeli Jews (and those who support them) are so dangerous!

They are crazy just like stevenimeyer's suggestion.
Posted by David G, Friday, 21 May 2010 6:35:27 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Yuyutsu wrote: "So Forkes, what alternative solution do you have in mind for people who happened to born in Israel?"

It's not only people born in Israel who must be considered: a future must be available to all inhabitants of Israel if Israel is to be dismantled. The problem is made easier by the fact that Israel does not house all of the world's Jews and Zionists. In fact, only a few million such people live in Israel. They could easily be accommodated by their great supporters in the USA without making much difference, considering that they seem to control the USA government, its financial institutions, and most of its media already.

There are in fact several different options available to the inhabitants of Israel. I believe most Israelis could find a tolerable option from amongst those available, leaving few to be driven into the sea, which is what some of Israel's neighbours have said the Israelis deserve.

Option 1. Before the establishment of the nation of Israel there were Jews living in the region, harmoniously with the numerically superior Arabs. Israeli Jews, if they were willing to hand all Israeli territory back to the Palestinians and pledge to live harmoniously with them, respecting and obeying a Palestinian government, might be allowed to stay.

Option 2. Israelis could migrate to anywhere else in the world that will have them. They are already well represented in most of the rich countries of the world, so it's not as if they would be going somewhere where they had no friends.

Option 3. Those committed Zionists who insist that an Israel must exist to provide a homeland for the Jews need to get busy finding some other place that will accept them. They should have enough money to buy a big enough place, considering all the aid they have been given by America.

There may also be other options I haven't considered. As to whether they should be applied to Australians is worth thinking about. If they were applied selectively to some Australians we would certainly have a better country!
Posted by Forkes, Friday, 21 May 2010 11:09:12 PM
Sorry Forkes I disagree.
Although I see the creation of Israel, especially the "nakba", as a heinous heinous crime against humanity it would be an almost equally heinous act to force the Israeli people to leave now. The criminals who planned and carried out the terrorism and dispossession leading to the formation of Israel are either long dead or extremely elderly now and you cannot punish the son for the sins of the father, as it were. Many evil crimes have been committed in the past and gone unpunished. We cannot continually revisit the past looking for people to punish. The reality is that Israel exists and should be excepted. Within its fair and reasonable recognised borders of course.

The refugees from 1948 are also in many cases passed on or quite elderly and in the same way you cant punish current Israelis for their forebears crimes the refugees children cannot continue to press the same claims that their parents had. Some compensation is undoubtedly due and Israel can well afford to pay out of the revenues they are getting from their technology and hard working populace. Let alone the squillions they get from the US. The refugee camps should be shut down or formalised as proper permanent communities and provided with the necessary services to allow the residents to have some certainty and security and get on with their lives instead of looking backwards to what happened 60 years ago.

It will never happen though.
One godbotherer says my god gave me this land then the other godbotherer says no my god gave it to me and so goes the insane, foul, antihuman roundabout of conflict and war that is the defining characteristic of every religion. No amount of charity and little old ladies selling cakes can make up for the intolerance and murderous hatred that lies at the core of every religion.
It is up to rational people everywhere to fight this dark ages mentality of religious war and conquest before the godbotherers unleash their armageddon on us all.
Posted by mikk, Saturday, 22 May 2010 9:08:04 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy