The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Indonesia bans sex outside marriage as parliament passes sweeping new criminal code

Indonesia bans sex outside marriage as parliament passes sweeping new criminal code

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
Indonesia bans sex outside marriage as parliament passes sweeping new criminal code

Three cheers:

Down comes the rainbow flag in Indonesia (And coincidently, Israel).

http://edition.cnn.com/2022/12/05/asia/indonesia-new-code-passed-sex-cohabitation-intl-hnk/index.html
Posted by diver dan, Wednesday, 7 December 2022 6:57:06 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
How will this affect sex workers and the red-light
districts? Will sex trafficking and prostitution now
become technically illegal and punishable?
Money, money, money ...?
Posted by Foxy, Wednesday, 7 December 2022 9:21:06 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
And? Who cares? Perhaps Indonesia is trying to protect itself from the decadent West and the sicko perverts who go there for sex.
Posted by ttbn, Wednesday, 7 December 2022 9:34:26 AM
TTBN -

Perhaps you're right, Indonesia is trying to protect itself from the more infamous coital activities of the West. And what of Thailand, and worse, the Philippines, Sex adds to their national economy. As far as I can see, all the Indonesian Government has achieved, is to drive institutionalised sex underground.
Posted by o sung wu, Wednesday, 7 December 2022 2:36:31 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
o sung wu, diver dan

If I went to Indonesia this wouldn't worry me, nor either of you, I suspect. Indonesia is a mainly Muslim country that probably doesn't want to go down the gurgler the way post-Christian Australia and the rest of the West is going.

Good on them. Foreigners looking for cheap nookie can save the price of a fare, and support their local ladies.
Posted by ttbn, Wednesday, 7 December 2022 3:14:07 PM
"If I went to Indonesia this wouldn't worry me, nor either of you,"

I'd say you got it one there ttbn. ha ha ha ha ha ha!
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 7 December 2022 4:11:35 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy