The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Indonesia bans sex outside marriage as parliament passes sweeping new criminal code

Indonesia bans sex outside marriage as parliament passes sweeping new criminal code

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. All
The western civilization is currently depleted of values and convictions and allows anything to be present as they now believe this is true freedom. The opponents of social human values do not like laws reflecting human decency, so they scream at restrictions on sex, but fail to recognize a far deeper problem and that is freedom of expression. A person is only totally free if they can share what they think from their conscience. True freedoms have values common to every person.
Posted by Josephus, Wednesday, 14 December 2022 8:11:05 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Paul,

What bollocks, you are almost always the instigator and don't hold back on libelling me either. You also frequently lie through your teeth and have in the past accused people of various things including paedophilia and have been banned for abuse many times.

So stop being such a crybaby and try being a human being if you want to be treated as one.
Posted by shadowminister, Wednesday, 14 December 2022 10:57:48 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
SM,

As the New Year approaches, I intend to give all my adversaries on this Forum a clean slate, starting 2023, you included. As has been my practice for many years, but should you choose to continue in the vain you have adopted this year, and for the couple of years you have been a Forum member, then I may well retaliate in kind, but not necessarily to your extent.

BTW; Your overuse of the word "BOLLOCKS" makes you sound like some former petulant English public school boy, something King Charles might say with a plum in his mouth...."I do say...BOLLOCKS!" Maybe occasionally you could use the words, nonsense or rubbish (they mean much the same) to add variety to your posts. Is that helpful?
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 14 December 2022 1:31:53 PM
Paul,

Given your penchant for lying about posts years ago, your claim of cleaning the slate rings hollow.

Secondly, while I understand my posts may sound plumy, for those with an education past std 7 this should not be a problem.

For example, your post says "continue in the vain" which should be "continue in the vein".
Posted by shadowminister, Thursday, 15 December 2022 8:09:29 AM
SM,

I wouldn't be concerned about if its "vain" or "vein", not if I had made such a dumb statement less than 24 hours before far right extremists murdered 3 people in Qld;

Village idiot,

Looking for conspiracy theories under the bed? just like the racist twit you are.
Posted by shadowminister, Sunday, 11 December 2022 1:51:12 PM

You are a forum classic for getting things wrong;

How abut your stupid claim that 'Cry baby' Porter was in for $10+ million in compensation, a grovelling apology from the ABC, and 100 ABC staff sacked to pay for it all.... AND BTW; " Christian Porter has nothing to worry about, he will probably be our next Prime Minister." so YOU claimed. SM you are a scream.

Whose the village idiot now?
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 15 December 2022 10:19:38 AM
Pauliar,

So much for wiping the slate clean. There you lying through your teeth again.

You are a LIAR and a FRAUD.

No wonder you are banned from the site so often.

You are definitely the village idiot.
Posted by shadowminister, Thursday, 15 December 2022 12:03:31 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy