The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Indonesia bans sex outside marriage as parliament passes sweeping new criminal code

Indonesia bans sex outside marriage as parliament passes sweeping new criminal code

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. All
January 1st 2023 shadowminister! No early start for you. By chance were you ever in contact with the 'Train Mob' anti-vaxx, conspiracy theories, etc etc maybe they were even Trumpsters, who knows. What ever happened to dear old Shadow Minister, didn't he vanish from the Forum about the time of the Christchurch massacre, maybe he's banged up in a jail in New Zealand. Is he any relation?
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 15 December 2022 12:54:07 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
'Indonesia bans sex outside marriage as parliament passes sweeping new criminal code'
- this doesn't really affect us much, but this here might.

New Zealand bans smoking for life for those born after 2009
http://tinyurl.com/33hcvssn

And you all wonder why I say they those who rule over us wish to have absolute control over peoples lives.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Friday, 16 December 2022 11:41:37 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi AC,

Its very much a yes and no issue.

Dr Barnsley’s research indicates as much as 70 per cent of Aussie non-smokers support a cigarette phase-out akin to New Zealand’s.

The tobacco industry, however, would always campaign against it, she claimed, saying: “When you kill a large percentage of your customers, your survival relies on recruiting new ones.”

Yes from the general public and no from those who profit from it.

Just today I was walking into the shopping centre and some bloke outside having a fag, blew smoke all over me.
Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 16 December 2022 12:53:52 PM
Pauliar,

Being a LIAR and a FRAUD again I see.
Posted by shadowminister, Friday, 16 December 2022 1:14:14 PM
"Dr Barnsley’s research indicates as much as 70 per cent of Aussie non-smokers support a cigarette phase-out akin to New Zealand’s."

Well that's democracy for you, nothing at all to do with letting people decide what they want for themselves.

First you bring in ID and increase the price, removing the branding, increase the price, outlaw it in certain public and private places, increase the price, stop the advertising, increase the price, reinforce the bad health benefits, increase the price and then once you have a clear majority - use that majority to dictate what the remaining smokers should do, according to your original plan and beliefs.

- As I said nothing at all to do with allowing people to decide for themselves.

It feels like a Muslim approach to conquering their adversaries,
'make treaties when you are weak until you are strong enough to disregard them'.

I'm not saying smoking isn't bad for ones health or that non-smokers aren't potentially impacted by it as you were this morning.

- I'm just pointing out that 'democracy' and 'allowing people to decide for themselves' are two different things.
Democracy has been weaponised to support whatever the rulers dictate, as I always said it was.
And who's in charge or what a individual wants doesn't even matter.

- I'm not becoming 'radicalised' though as some would suggest.
I'm just able to think for myself and judge things on merit.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Friday, 16 December 2022 1:45:07 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy