The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The Queen is dead

The Queen is dead

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 29
  7. 30
  8. 31
  9. Page 32
  10. 33
  11. 34
  12. 35
  13. ...
  14. 43
  15. 44
  16. 45
  17. All
Goebbels,
My information is that you had a 12gauge, Harrington and Richardson, single barrel shotgun, a single shot Lithgow .22, a Lithgow model 12 .22 repeating rifle and an Anchutz .22 target rifle; all of which you disposed of through Smith’s Sports Store when your licence was cancelled.
Protest all you like, some people know the truth.
Posted by Is Mise, Tuesday, 20 September 2022 1:02:35 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Issy,

I actually like you old cock, although you give me the "brown stuff" at every opportunity, but I give you a cart load back in return, tit for tat. A bit of a stoush between us is not unhealthy. AGREE! BTW hows that LIST, got ya on that one, Hansard that was a shocker for you, I score that a TKO for me. Time for a truce, you stay south of the 38th parallel and I'll stay north. Don't think that's such a good deal for me.

BBTW; My name is not Goebbels, its Gobbles!

BBBTW; A distant relative of the 'cheese and kisses" was in the NZ tribe at Queenies dispatching yesterday. One up on you.
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 20 September 2022 3:53:52 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
OFF WITH SAD SACK CHARLIE

Have you already noticed how old and beaten Charlie looks? http://www.thesouthafrican.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/32HY69N-highres-800x529.jpg

And Camilla's Great-Granny looks (she's 75) have defeated the plastic surgeon's valiant efforts.

Pretty hard for Charlie to launch into a busy new career when he's 73. His reputation of being Pooh Bear's Eeyore sad sack precedes him. Here's proof http://youtu.be/CQI0E1WCLMU

The sooner Charlie abdicates in favour of dashing Prince William, lovely Kate and the kids, the better.

I speak for all Aussies in claiming - any monarchy with Queen Consort Kate would defeat a Republic Referendum. She's great in red http://youtu.be/dmB5s5gylHM .
Posted by Maverick, Tuesday, 20 September 2022 4:35:46 PM
Maverick,
Have you been able to achieve as much as King Charles in your life?
Posted by Is Mise, Tuesday, 20 September 2022 10:13:31 PM
A big YES Issy Baby :)
Posted by Maverick, Tuesday, 20 September 2022 11:45:31 PM
So you’ve been a ship’s navigator, Captain of a RN ship, flown piston engined aircraft, helicopters and jet planes, completed the Paratroop Regement’s exacting course, likewise the Commando’s and been a successful farmer.
Posted by Is Mise, Wednesday, 21 September 2022 12:39:52 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 29
  7. 30
  8. 31
  9. Page 32
  10. 33
  11. 34
  12. 35