The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The Queen is dead

The Queen is dead

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 28
  7. 29
  8. 30
  9. Page 31
  10. 32
  11. 33
  12. 34
  13. ...
  14. 43
  15. 44
  16. 45
  17. All
If Hitler had won the war, the NAZI loving Edward VIII would have been restored to the throne of England. Churchill would have been hung from piano wire, and 'Pig Iron' Bob Menzies would have been made the Vidkun Quisling style PM of Australia.

You're asking what happened to George VI. Well Eddies brother George would have met with a untimely end, and fell down a mine shaft or something, it would be a case of poor George, such a tragic accident!
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 19 September 2022 4:03:57 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
But the Greens would be flourishing, instead of being closet Commos they'd be full blown Nazis.
Posted by Is Mise, Monday, 19 September 2022 5:29:33 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Is Mise,

Any progress with that LIST?

No danger of your party, the extreme far right Shooters and Hooters ever turning Commo, they are committed NAZI's. Issy, are you still a member of SSAA and their political arm the Shooters and Hooters Party? You know, the mob who trained the killer John Edwards in how to use a firearm, others had refused Edwards, but not the SSAA St Mary's chapter. Edwards was sold a powerful firearm by the same organisation, only to use that firearm to murder his two children. Just as Is Mise refuses to apologise for his lies, his "mates" never apologised for their part in the deaths of Jack and Jennifer Edwards.
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 19 September 2022 6:57:56 PM
There’s no one so pitiful as a liar who was refused a Firearms License because he “…was not a fit and proper person…” and then rubbishes his former leisure time activities.
What was your favourite firearm, Goebbels?
Posted by Is Mise, Monday, 19 September 2022 7:30:03 PM
Foxy,
There was no reference to Indigenous people, but as they have a religion then their religion can be mocked according to you.
You also said “I would never mock anyones religion . . .”.
Was that a memory slip as well?
Posted by Is Mise, Tuesday, 20 September 2022 10:31:51 AM
Hi Issy,

I have no favourite firearm, they are all disgusting, nor have I ever tried to obtain a 'killers licence' like you have. I didn't go to Korea (too young) or Vietnam (too smart) and join the mercenary baby killers, you may have, I didn't.
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 20 September 2022 12:27:44 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 28
  7. 29
  8. 30
  9. Page 31
  10. 32
  11. 33
  12. 34