The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The Queen is dead

The Queen is dead

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 26
  7. 27
  8. 28
  9. Page 29
  10. 30
  11. 31
  12. 32
  13. ...
  14. 43
  15. 44
  16. 45
  17. All
Hi Foxy,

Can you please stop distracting Issy, he's busy preparing his LIST of Green MP's who are according to him, "liars and perjurers". Moving on, but I'll come back to the LIST later. Can you please say something good about those nice folk down at the Ku Klux Klan, Issy feels his people are being left out. I don't know, maybe something like the Grand Wizard of the KKK is a jolly old chap, that will do for starters.

Now back to the LIST, Issy you are misleading me, there is no LIST in the Parliamentary Hansard, titled, "Green MP's Who Are Liars And Perjurers', I checked, you made that up! Issy did you know, even though a person uses cowardly anonymity to defame a known person by name, with untruths it called LIBEL, that includes publishing a false statement on a nondescript forum like this one, that is damaging to a person's reputation, even a politicians. But you would know that.

This reminds me of the mangy dog story, when corned, he tries to scuttle off with his tail between his legs.
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 18 September 2022 2:54:27 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Paul,

I get the feeling that Is Mise doesn't want
a discussion. He just wants to provoke,
fight, and argue. The forum is probably
the only place where he can vent his spleen.
I suppose we should be more understanding and
let him carry on. As Steele once noticed - it
is entertaining.
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 18 September 2022 3:04:08 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Foxy,
Nothing to say about you demeaning Aboriginal religion?

You said it, now have the fortitude to apologise to the Aboriginals or scuttle off into a hole somewhere.

Herr Goebells,
All Green MsP can be found in Hansard, every lying perjuring one of them, as also all of the republicans liars as well.
Posted by Is Mise, Sunday, 18 September 2022 3:59:22 PM
Is Mise,

I would never demean anyone's religion.
I asked you to back up your assertion with
evidence. Obviously you can't.

Put up or shut up.
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 18 September 2022 4:23:23 PM
Hi Foxy,

You have never demean anyone's religion on this Forum, unlike Is Mise who claimed Greens MP's are liars and perjurers, yet refuses to post names.

I ask Is Mise, are the two Green Senators from NSW Mehreen Faruqi and David Shoebridge liars and perjurers? I'm sure you can answer that simple question. Just name them as liars and perjurers if you have the guts to do so
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 18 September 2022 5:04:16 PM
Foxy,
No I can’t back up my assertion because your history is giving the Error and I can’t access apart from your latest posts.

However can you not remember posting that it is alright to mock religion, don’t you remember?
Not surprised if you don’t, after all, you said a few posts ago that I was trying a new tactic, one that I’d used before. Bit of a contradiction in terms, perhaps the onset of old age.
Posted by Is Mise, Sunday, 18 September 2022 5:10:32 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 26
  7. 27
  8. 28
  9. Page 29
  10. 30
  11. 31
  12. 32