The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The Queen is dead

The Queen is dead

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. 12
  11. 13
  12. 14
  13. ...
  14. 43
  15. 44
  16. 45
  17. All
Indy,

More of your ultra racists name calling; "concrete jungle cousins". When I told you I had some Aboriginal heritage, you then referred to me as a, "concrete jungle bunny", do you remember. I sincerely hope when you stepped off the boat, with suitcase case in hand, and no grasps of the English language, all them years ago, there were no derogatory howls of; "the wog has arrived, dago, spick, etc etc and of course etc" directed towards you as you made your way to 'Centrelink' and into your taxpayer funded new house, with taxpayer cash in pocket, all good with me. Although your national dish of fried grasshoppers and toads, leaves a lot to be desired. I enjoy a good feed of Witchetty grubs myself, baked not fried, one must thing of ones cholesterol.
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 11 September 2022 8:33:21 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Is Mise,

It astonishes me how much enjoyment you get out
of a language that you understand imperfectly.
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 11 September 2022 10:40:14 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Foxy,
It astonishes me that a person who claims to have a Master’s in English would use that claim to belittle another forum member; but then what can one expect from one who supports perjury by MsP?
Posted by Is Mise, Sunday, 11 September 2022 12:46:09 PM
Is Mise,

I'll keep that in mind.
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 11 September 2022 2:01:10 PM
Foxy,
Y,ou do that, along with your disparagement of Aboriginal culture which you think it is alright to make fun of.
Posted by Is Mise, Sunday, 11 September 2022 2:53:59 PM
Is Mise,

"Here in Australia we're fortunate enough to have one
of the richest and oldest continuing cultures of the
world. This is something we should all be proud of
and celebrate." Everyone knows I do. See my discussion -
"If not now, When?" (316 pages).

Now back to the topic of the death of Her Majesty.

I watched "Insiders" this morning. David Speers interviewed our
Prime Minister from Canberra - Anthony Albanese, our former
PM John Howard, Opposition Leader, Peter Dutton. Mike Bowers,
talked about the life of Her Majesty in pictures with ABC
Chairman Ita Buttrose. Then 7.30s Laura Tingle and The Australian's
Paul Kelly responded to Her Majesty's death. It was a special
edition of "Insiders," and if anyone missed it - it's on again
on the news channel 24 this evening at 8.00 pm. Well worth
seeing.
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 11 September 2022 4:02:12 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. 12
  11. 13
  12. 14