The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > LABOUR GOVERNMENT WONT SUPPLY ENOUGH POLICE IN THEIR STATES

LABOUR GOVERNMENT WONT SUPPLY ENOUGH POLICE IN THEIR STATES

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All
Do you People Against Live Exports ever do anything in the area of farmers abusing dogs etc.? Animal cruelty was really offensive when I worked on a property south of Warwick QLD back in the late 1980's. The guy and his defacto used to drown the unwanted pups. They didnt bother to find loving homes, just drowned them in the sink or whatever. Ive had an intense dislike for farmers practices ever since. The guy starved his dogs with some mythical belief that if you gave them a wholesome meal they wouldnt pull their weight out with the sheep. It was all very "Deliverance" in that part of QLD.
Posted by Gibo, Saturday, 22 September 2007 6:39:54 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Polpac
Sorry I didnt see your post earlier - Thanks for your interesting comments.
Gibo-you put it pretty well about labour.
As to your question re dogs. We have ben working on a project to get some Animal Welfare into Aboriginal and regional areas but we are not a huge organisation and we must wait to see if we can get it off the ground.
We would love to visit each farm at least twice a year.
We are doing a bit on live export of dogs that are cooked alive for humam consumption.
Its hard to beleive the cruelty inflicted on our Animals.
I still can not comprehend it.
Thanks for caring Gibo
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Saturday, 22 September 2007 11:56:05 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy