The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > CCP Hacking

CCP Hacking

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All
tab,

You are just pigheaded without the learning bit. You are not merely slow; you are brain dead: a knuckle-dragging bully who is defending the Communist regime threatening Australia. Your real name is probably Wu Flungdung. I doubt that anyone reads beyond your first line (I don't), but keep it up. Your crap is a filler.

Paul,

Great grammar as usual: It's 'run', not 'ran'. And you call me ignorant! You can't distinguish the 'bad' - the CCP - from the country China and the Chinese people, most of whom hate the CCP because they are regularly murdered or otherwise persecuted by them. Have you ever been to China? Have you read about the history of China? Of course not.

Dan,

Thanks for the link. I've had a quick look and downloaded it for reading later.

We are now as divided as the US tribes. The divisions are down to the ratabags (see above) who, in all other things rubbish America as the 'great satan', but slavishly follow the crap and sedition of their extreme Left Yankee brethren
Posted by ttbn, Tuesday, 1 February 2022 7:57:45 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
ttbn, why would you say that I'm a China shrill, when in another post one of your recent threads I've highlighted a very real threat that China poses? Specifically the threat outlined was that if China gains Taiwan, then it effectively controls the bulk of the global production of advanced computer chips. And it is an incredible power to have, because in the modern world chips are found in everything. Eg, without chips you can't build cars, houses, etc. (In case you've forgotten, this post of mine is the thread about your rubbish idea that we have to worry that China could hurt us by stopping its supply of drugs).

So obviously I'm not a China shrill. I will never defend the abuses that China inflicts on its people. But what I will do is correct you when, in your complete ignorance, make claims that are just plain wrong.
Posted by thinkabit, Tuesday, 1 February 2022 8:47:56 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
oops: in above "shrill" should obviously be "shill"
Posted by thinkabit, Tuesday, 1 February 2022 8:48:56 AM
TAB,

Some very informative posts, makes for great reading. Good that someone is knowledgeable on this subject. Thanks, having avoided the uninformed ttbn rubbish.

Yes ttbn, a poor try at deflection, stick to the ran and run and not the topic which you obviously know nothing about.
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 1 February 2022 9:59:11 AM
'oops: in above "shrill" should obviously be "shill" '

No. You were right the first time; you are shrill; neither do you have what it takes to initiate a stream, preferring to lurk waiting for others to do so in order that you can bash out line after line of critical, whining BS without thinking for yourself. Even your new best friend, always looking for an ally to side with him, has the balls to initiate a discussion, not frightened how silly he might look. As with him, you have probably never been to China, read Chinese history, or have had regular contact with Chinese in Australia, with English skills better than both of yours, and first hand knowledge of what goes on in China.

Calling me ignorant is an old ruse that galahs like you think will hide your own stupidity. You have proved once and for all that you have nothing to offer, and there is point in looking at your nonsensical ravings.
Posted by ttbn, Tuesday, 1 February 2022 10:33:35 AM
While we ought to be concerned about hackers from China, Russia and non-government groups, the primary hacker we ought to be concerned about is our own government.

Here we are forced to provide electronic data to their various agencies, by-passing the need to break in. Increasingly its becoming virtually impossible to deal with government except electronically. Equally, where the government wants data but can't get it legally, they have the option to either change the law or ignore them and dare others to catch them. No consequence follows being caught out.

In NSW it remains the law that you have to sign in every time you enter a place of business. there is no longer any good reason for that imposition but they still want the data.

A revealing story came from one of the leaders of the Freedom Convoy in Canada. As he crossed the US-Canada border he ensuring that he had his proof of vaccination ready so as to not give any excuse to stop him passing. But when he got to the border guard he was told that wasn't necessary. While in the queue, the officials, from a distance, had already accessed his phone and found that he was indeed double vaccinated.

As you roam about, phone in hand, remember everything is being recorded and everything is available to the government. Its a level of potential surveillance that the Stasi would have killed for.
Posted by mhaze, Tuesday, 1 February 2022 10:34:06 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy