The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Young Israelis imprisoned for refusing to serve in the military

Young Israelis imprisoned for refusing to serve in the military

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All
Paul
Why on earth would you think that conscripts were happy ?
They may well have been very unhappy but what’s that got to do with fighting for their country and not being traitors?
Posted by Is Mise, Wednesday, 26 January 2022 5:22:53 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Is Mise,

«They may well have been very unhappy but what’s that got to do with fighting for their country and not being traitors?»

It's called "emotions" or "feelings", have you heard about such things? Only robots do not have them.

How do most raped women feel?
You must have met some of them in your police career:
Would they be likely to miss a chance if they found an opportunity, in revenge for their pain and humiliation, to join their rapist's enemies?

I was conscripted myself and I can tell you how it feels - EXACTLY LIKE RAPE.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Wednesday, 26 January 2022 8:45:58 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I totally despise anyone who will not fight for their country. Anyone who wants to sit at home protected by others is not worth spitting on. If you are going to accept the advantages of a country you should also be prepared to defend that country & your fellow citizens if the need arises. Anyone not prepared to do so is simply useless garbage.
Posted by Hasbeen, Wednesday, 26 January 2022 9:13:03 PM
Yuyutsu,
I was never in the police force.
Posted by Is Mise, Wednesday, 26 January 2022 10:08:15 PM
Hassy,

Does fighting for Australia include your call for a preemptive nuclear strike agenst Pakistan that you once made on this Forum, which would kill millions of innocent men, women and children.

Whose the garbage?
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 27 January 2022 6:32:18 AM
Yuyutsu,
You obviously have no concept of rape and its aftermaths.
To compare rape to conscription is denigrating to women in general and making light of the trauma experienced by victims of rape, female and male.
Come down out of your “Sovereign Citizen” tower and spend some time in the real world, try counselling male victims of rape who are suicidal.
Posted by Is Mise, Friday, 28 January 2022 4:55:58 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy