The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > What is an Australian

What is an Australian

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. 14
  9. Page 15
  10. 16
  11. 17
  12. 18
  13. All
In my opinion - parasites seldom altogether abandon
a monarch so long as the crown still glitters on
the monarch's head.

Dieu et mon droit
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 24 January 2022 10:27:50 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Foxy you can certainly mix metaphors.
!. We are not giving homage to any questionable immoral family.
2. We are pledging allegiance to the Westminster form of goverment our Constitution, its principles, and laws.

A Marxist terorist may not like Australia's constitution, principles and laws; Held by the Crown.
Posted by Josephus, Monday, 24 January 2022 2:09:18 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Josephus,

Read what I actually wrote not what you think
I wrote.

What's Marxism got to do with anything?
It's a subject that you keep bringing up.
Is that your religion?
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 24 January 2022 2:42:59 PM
Foxy,
Did you ever get around to deciding if citizens, new and old, owe any allegiance to the Parliament and Constitution of Australia?

Or do you think that they owe their allegiance to Australia the geographical?
Posted by Is Mise, Monday, 24 January 2022 3:00:10 PM
Is Mise,

Do you know how one keeps a fool waiting?

I'll tell you tomorrow.
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 24 January 2022 4:22:21 PM
is mise,
She has no answer. Even the red bandana peter prefers the 1999 proposal over the one he recently presented. Perhaps she is waiting for Peter to say who will command the ADF.
Posted by Josephus, Monday, 24 January 2022 4:36:02 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. 14
  9. Page 15
  10. 16
  11. 17
  12. 18