The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > What is an Australian

What is an Australian

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 16
  10. 17
  11. 18
  12. All
"SBS is promoting a project by a young child of "What is an Australian"."

Well the SBS is promoting lots of things it seems. Primarily they're promoting the SBS.

Methinks an election and questions of funding might be approaching.
Posted by mhaze, Thursday, 13 January 2022 4:08:16 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
is Mise,
I'm fully aware of what you're saying. I have very close Muslim friends from Asia & I wasn't referring to Asian or Indian Muslims or any decent Muslims.
Posted by individual, Thursday, 13 January 2022 5:38:26 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Individual,
Fair enough.

Foxy,
The Australia mentioned in the Citizenship Ceremony is Australia the Nation, which is a Constitutional Monarchy and whose Head of State is Elizabeth, Queen of Australia, to whom we all owe allegiance it is not the landmass called Australia.
Thus all who seek to subvert the Constitution are traitors
Particularly republican espousing politicians who perjure themselves to get a salary.
When are the republican politicians going to have the guts to refuse to commit perjury and refuse to swear allegiance and thus forego the money?
Posted by Is Mise, Thursday, 13 January 2022 8:46:29 PM
The true dinky-di Australian, is a little politician with bushy eyebrows, with thick rimmed glasses, and wearing green and gold trackie-dacks. He punches the air whilst exclaiming, "YOU BEAUTY". You can't get more Aussie than than.

Thanks Foxy, spot on again.
Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 14 January 2022 6:51:24 AM
I'm looking for volunteers, I'm sure the right, very right, kinda blokes are on the forum, Come Aussie Day I want to get a bunch together on Bondi Beach, wearing budgie smugglers, patriotic Aussies thongs, hot sand you know, drapped in a made in China Aussie flag beach towels, to protect our modesty. There we shall deliver stirring verses of "Click Goes The Shears" to the bemusement of young Pommy backpackers. The is all inclusive, but if your not Anglo male over 70, do not apply.
Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 14 January 2022 7:12:11 AM
Watched "Mates on a Mission" last night, their larican character and good sportmanship is typical Australian.

Mates on a Mission
Travel series with Shane Jacobson, Todd McKenney, Brian ‘BT’ Taylor & Kris Smith is dusted off and screened.

ttp://tvtonight.com.au/2022/01/airdate-mates-on-a-mission.htm

Australia Day is coming up and the village where I live is having a game of seniors Cricket, [no running] and a lamb chop BBQ and salad lunch. australians live in a free society free of Government and Police oppression - unless you live in Victoria where they even arrest litte old ladies sitting alone in the park.
Posted by Josephus, Friday, 14 January 2022 7:49:07 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 16
  10. 17
  11. 18
  12. All