The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Anthony Albanese to win the next election!

Anthony Albanese to win the next election!

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 28
  9. 29
  10. 30
  11. All
Yuyutsu,

<<It is all about Scomo's terrible [non-]handling of the COVID pandemic, particularly around vaccines and quarantine.>>

I agree, along with the rest of your comments.

Aiden,

<<But didn't they come out spectacularly wrong last election?>>

Well that was a different time. COVID-19 was not an issue.

"An opinion poll is a survey, or snapshot, of political opinion. Polls can't predict the future and usually only give an approximate view of what voters thought last weekend."

From Antony Green ABC Election Analyst.

I doubt COVID-19 will be gone by next weekend or the next Federal election, and if the Prime Minister doesn't tidy up his act or gets given the boot then the results look pretty clear.
Posted by NathanJ, Tuesday, 28 December 2021 5:22:30 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
People will vote according to the Coalition's so so performance in mind when they decide not to chance a guaranteed even worse performing Labor administration.
Posted by individual, Tuesday, 28 December 2021 9:49:02 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Well why not.

The US has voted [perhaps] in the most incompetent president ever.

The UK has a now totally addled brained Prime minister & soon a similarly dumb king.

Why shouldn't we have a total dill in the lodge here as well? It seems to be the fashion to go along with ratbag global warming & Covid virus policies.

France & Canada both have effeminate mummies boys & the Germans have gone from a fool to the totally ratbag, why should we be the odd man out.

Having said all the above, I suppose Albanese could only be slightly worse than the so called national cabinet. However if it happens people will want to get the hell out of Victoria very quickly, as there will be little to hold dictator Dan from going full communist.
Posted by Hasbeen, Tuesday, 28 December 2021 10:07:10 PM
There are members of the GREENS, who believe it's absolutely necessary to replace ScumO with Albo, I'm not one of those people, who base their politics on the lesser of two evils theory. I agree there is a bit of house keeping that needs doing in Canberra, the place hasn't had a good clean out in 10 years, the rotting garbage is well and truly on the nose. The putrid bag full of Cry Baby Porter and Barnyard Joy needs to be dumped at the tip. Well the third bedroom needs to be converted to a room for the lads from the ICAC, and the abodiginy folks need to move in and tells us what to have for breakfast. And no more letting Dangerous Dan order chow feeds on a Friday night from the Golden Dragon. I also think it might be a good idea if we stop building swimming pools and car parks in Snob Ives, they've got 50 of em already, might build a school down at Unpleasent Valley, where there is no school for those Unpleasent kids, just a jail.
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 29 December 2021 6:33:13 AM
They said; "Cheer up, things could get worse!" So I cheered up, and sure enough things got worse.

The wife, an ALP member and a critic of this Forum, believes Bill Shortarse should make a long overdue return. Look on the bright side, we could have a government led by The Lovely Pauline, Crazy Clive, The Mad Katter and Corny Banana. Ahhhhhh! What a nightmare that would be.
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 29 December 2021 6:53:32 AM
Paul,

I agree that Shorten should run for PM again. His smarmy style and crooked background would be a big plus for the coalition.
Posted by shadowminister, Wednesday, 29 December 2021 8:41:30 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 28
  9. 29
  10. 30
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy