The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Western Civilisation In Crisis

Western Civilisation In Crisis

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. ...
  12. 12
  13. 13
  14. 14
  15. All
I think this is germane to the discussion. Google has flagged this post as having "Potentially policy-violating user-generated content". I can't for the life of me see what it is, but it leads to Google not posting any ads to the page. When even discussing whether Western Civilisation is in crisis is problematic, it really is in crisis.
Posted by GrahamY, Wednesday, 24 November 2021 2:51:46 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
wow Graham, that is ridiculous.

An important topic to discuss.
Posted by Chris Lewis, Wednesday, 24 November 2021 3:14:59 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Very sad state of affairs indeed!
Posted by Foxy, Wednesday, 24 November 2021 3:24:52 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The whole world is in crisis, its been that way since Adam first bit on the apple. Graham, what is Mr Google afraid of, the Colonel might read something that causes him to choke on his chicken, and not buy any more advertising. ttbn was entitled to raise this topic, and I can't see anything that follows that would violate anything. What's this "Potentially policy-violating user-generated content" anyway. What policy, is it laid out, and how would it potentially be violated.

Maybe we should limit discussion to such topics as;

"Basket weaving for beginners"
"Gardening for those with green thumbs"

There's probably not much in those topics that would offend Mr Google, but you never know.
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 24 November 2021 3:47:13 PM
It could be that google picks up name-calling.

I would like to believe that no sane operation would stop western civilisation from being discussed, besides the CCP and its allies.
Posted by Chris Lewis, Wednesday, 24 November 2021 4:31:15 PM
"Technocratic elites are establishing themselves as our rulers ..." might have set Google alarm bells off. Google is one of the technocratic elites.
Posted by ttbn, Wednesday, 24 November 2021 6:33:55 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. ...
  12. 12