The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Western Civilisation In Crisis

Western Civilisation In Crisis

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. 12
  13. 13
  14. All
but I know tbn, you may come back and say but no one reads you.

At least I can say I got published in one of your favourite rags Quadrant when Paddy was editor.

I only offer my opinion, and you obviously don't have to agree with it just as I don't always agree with the right wing sooks about what is supposedly wrong about the West.

The fact that a govt may ignore the majority on immigration hardly tells me anything about the demise of the West. such events often happen. You need to read more
Posted by Chris Lewis, Thursday, 25 November 2021 11:41:26 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Few more predictions ttbn from myself.

The great liberal democracies (including Australia) will remain happily multi-ethnic forever with most accepting the key views and values that bind us together, and renewable energy will get bigger and bigger in coming decades
Posted by Chris Lewis, Thursday, 25 November 2021 12:36:09 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Chris,

I don't have mates. It's what I thought of, and still think of China that's important to me; and I was always sceptical of the WHO's and the money-hungry Westerners' absurd entanglement with Communist China. That's something we have in common, and we have been proved right. I take no responsibility for what is said on Sky, or in Quadrant. I'm sometimes in agreement with the content, and sometimes I'm not. I'm not sure what the "other right wing forums are". Sky is not a forum, and as I don't subscribe to Quadrant, I cannot comment on what is put out there.

I don't know what made you think that I would "come back and say but no one reads you". I read your posts, and even some of your articles, as long as they are not about sport - although, I have to say that I am getting tired of bothering with people who don't think the same as I do. There's no point really. The society that I grew up in has almost disappeared. I'm apparently an 'old fart' and a right wing 'sook'; so why would I give a continental about what happens to, uneducated, totally ignorant of what's coming their way, upcoming generations. You continue thinking things are going to be fine and dandy.
Posted by ttbn, Thursday, 25 November 2021 1:26:41 PM
OK, thanks for reading ttbn.

I always read your posts.

I do think that most of us have strengths within our arguments.

I also admire anyone that is prepared to write an article or post, especially on OLO which is fortunate to have diverse opinions in contrast to most other sites where there my more general agreement oe even censorship.

I don't like it when people get personal, but I am happy to be told I am wrong. I would like to think I have learned from criticism on OLO over the years.

My view about Western societies is that they have always reflected the battle of ideas.

And now we enter another period where tensions within society are again more evident
Posted by Chris Lewis, Thursday, 25 November 2021 1:42:13 PM
Heres something I thought I'd share
- In the spirit of Western Civilisation in crisis

Look they even advertise how useless the vacinne is:
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-11-25/covid-exposure-warning-dinner-party-superspreader-risk/100624140

"Catching COVID-19 still seemed like a fairly unlikely possibility when Charlotte and her old schoolfriends caught up over dinner in Melbourne's CBD recently, chatting, drinking and laughing together for the first time in many months.

Despite living through the city's lockdowns in 2020 and 2021, the 23-year-old didn't know anyone who had caught COVID.

The group of 13 was fully vaccinated, and they wore masks when they left the table where they spent about four hours together.

They had followed the rules, but a few days after their joyous reunion, 11 of them came down with COVID, making their dinner what one epidemiologist described as a 'superspreader' event.

For Ms Webster, confronting the fear and stigma attached to catching the virus was almost more challenging than the mild symptoms she experienced."

So 13 people have a dinner party...
Everyone's vaccinated
- and 11 people caught covid.

I wonder how much less sick they got because they were vaccinated?
Posted by Armchair Critic, Thursday, 25 November 2021 2:51:25 PM
Here's some more garbage.. the next thing I read...

http://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/where-clive-palmer-was-wrong-with-his-covid-vaccine-claims-20211125-p59bzp.html

Mr Palmer also made a series of claims about COVID-19 vaccines, including safety and people’s rights in that interview. Many of his claims are incorrect. Here’s why.

Palmer: “I’ve been vaccinated with most vaccines except this one because it hasn’t gone through any testing”

To say the vaccine has gone through no testing is totally false. All the COVID-19 vaccines in use in Australia (and all vaccines approved here in general) have gone through a rigorous clinical trial process first, the third trial involving large numbers of people from different parts of the globe.

The data from those trials is then sent to medical regulators, including Australia’s Therapeutic Goods Administration. The head of the TGA, Professor John Skerritt, has stressed multiple times that the TGA has conducted the exact same approval process it uses for other vaccines and medicines. The difference here is they had 'more people working on it, and the work was being done around the clock'.

'more people working on it, and the work was being done around the clock'

If you think about it, its weasel words.
They're tricking you, because it doesn't actually make sense.

Say in the old days a study might take several years
- to see any long term side effects

How are they going to look at those long term side effects
- By hiring more people to get the job done twice as quick?

IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE.

You can't shorten the time it takes to look at long term side effects - by hiring more people to do 'the job' faster.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Thursday, 25 November 2021 3:04:55 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. 12