The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Do you need to come out

Do you need to come out

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 13
  11. 14
  12. 15
  13. All
Nah Proud Boy Jose', not like the way your religious old perverts make small children available to themselves. How many rock spiders in your local church? 10, 100, more? Do you have small children for "Father" to prey on? You wouldn't know. You are a sick piece of crap saying that about this young bloke.
Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 29 October 2021 4:14:51 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Thanks for the laugh, mhaze and o sung wu. As is said 'ya gotta laugh' particularly now that what used to mean happy has been stolen to describe homosexuals and lesbians who are obviously far, far from happy; and worse, they want to whine about it to the rest of us, seemingly thinking that we give a shite about them. My wife has two middle aged male friends, whom I meet occasionally, and survive the meetings without any references to their sexual preference. Nor do we discuss what my wife and I used to do in private before we got too old for it. These blokes will always be treated amiably and normally by me, and they will never ever know that I do not understand or approve of their situation, because it is none of my business, and I would not want them to think that I thought any the less of them because of their persuasion. But, save me from these publicly performing drama queens looking for approval from virtue-signallers.
Posted by ttbn, Friday, 29 October 2021 4:50:55 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi there TTBN...

As usual my friend you speak an enormous amount of good common sense, a commodity which seemingly is sadly lacking in this day and age. We should be concerning ourselves with more consequential and decisive issues, not ruminating over and over again about the sexual practices of some individuals. As long as they confine their activities to the privacy of their own bedroom, and it's legal, that's all that really matters.

But what I do find aggravating is when some homosexuals are publicly trying to convert others to their sexual abnormalities and personal perversions by publicly advocating and promoting their unconventional and alternative lifestyles for all of us to see and hear. Their precise sexual proclivities are private, therefore, they should remain private.
Posted by o sung wu, Friday, 29 October 2021 8:25:44 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Not much chance of a population explosion caused by the 'Usual Suspects' on this forum. A condom seller would soon be out of business, sterility and senility go hand in hand.
Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 29 October 2021 8:34:16 PM
Why is it that some people object to celebrity gays
coming out (for whatever reason) but they don't
make any comment or objection of straight celebrities
bragging about their "conquests." and sexual habits? That's
considered "normal," and no one suggests that it should
remain "private?"
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 30 October 2021 8:31:26 AM
Hi Foxy,

Its not that gay people have a problem with straights, but rather the other way round. and our forums collection of eunuchs have such problems, seems all was well until their plungers broke about 20 years ago.

My gay friends and family members have no problems and go about their business in very normal ways.
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 30 October 2021 8:54:09 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 13
  11. 14
  12. 15