The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Do you need to come out

Do you need to come out

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. 13
  9. Page 14
  10. 15
  11. All
Is Mise,

I could put are you doing an 'Is Mise' and being deliberately obtuse?

But I wont.

I don't feel a need to come out, but here for example I am vegetarian and for myself it is normal as per the dictionary definition I have provided to you before.

Live and let live. Be willing to accept others as who they are, end of story. If they do come out (regarding any matter) try not to judge based on elements in general which are irrelevent, all of them in fact I would argue.
Posted by NathanJ, Tuesday, 2 November 2021 7:18:43 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Nathan,
Then we shall agree to disagree,.
Heterosexuality is not the normal thing in a homosexual community so the opposite must be true.
Suggest that you read the MW definition in full and take into consideration all that they have to say.
Posted by Is Mise, Wednesday, 3 November 2021 8:02:02 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Is Mise,

As I have pointed out before, words are limiting, dry and they don't truly describe a person in terms of who they are. Words also can't truly describe you either as there are only so many words available to use.

I mean what happens when you run out of words....?

That is one reason, one shouldn't feel a need to come out and tell me a whole range of things about themselves, I don't need to know. The person will likely be sterotyped, told they are 'not normal' and have things put to themselves from people like yourself and I would even argue myself as a result, some constructive, some plainly rude, insulting, limiting (due to limited words) and degrading.
Posted by NathanJ, Wednesday, 3 November 2021 9:45:54 AM
Nathan,
There are over a million words in English, I’m sure there are enough to describe me.
Did you read the full entry in MW?
Posted by Is Mise, Wednesday, 3 November 2021 10:05:25 AM
Ah! Issy,

Do you recall that night back in 52, when you and Private Pansy were alone in the foxhole together and you asked; "Pansy, are we both NORMAL" AND Pansy replied; "Of course Issy we're normal....I'll tell you more when we're finished breast feeding,"...."Yep, we're sure a couple of normal chaps Pansy, no doubt about that".

Issy, remember you told me way back when, that in your school days kiddy fiddling priests and brothers were "NORMAL". Still hold with that claim?
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 3 November 2021 10:10:15 AM
Dear Nathan,

Just to let you know that I am quitting this useless discussion: in case you wish to reply I will surely meet you on some other thread.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Wednesday, 3 November 2021 11:27:05 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. 13
  9. Page 14
  10. 15
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy