The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Pfizer Vs Astra Zeneca - To vaccinate or wait?

Pfizer Vs Astra Zeneca - To vaccinate or wait?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. 11
  11. 12
  12. 13
  13. 14
  14. 15
  15. All
Dear JF,

You state: “You sound like a tobacco addict refusing to discuss evidence and proof that smoking is dangerous and can lead to death.”

Which might just as easily be written as: “You sound like a pandemic denier refusing to discuss evidence and proof that Covid is dangerous and can lead to death.”

You go on to claim: “A decision to not get the vax and stay healthy and alive might depend on strength of your judgement of the actual patent evidence.”

Patent evidence? Why on earth do you think there is any?

You have refused to place or articulate any evidence whatsoever to be contested by the rest of us. Have a go ya mug.

Dear Josephus,

Mate, your grasp on reality is obviously tenuous in the extreme. Fauci is hardly seeking “climate change population reduction” with all his efforts trying to promote vaccinations now is he.

Half a jug of Koolaid and you seem lost to the rest of us. Do make an effort to retain some degree of logic in what you put on the page.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Thursday, 22 July 2021 4:30:48 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
SR,

Your ad hominum in almost every paragraph at a time like this with covid restrictions crippling business and livelihood, is sickening.

Denier? You are a denier of respectable debate, a covid spin doctor maybe.
Your attitude is tantamount to that of a bully. No wonder people learn to avoid this site.

The patents on file are part of the evidence I was referring to.
Did you even watch the video?

http://www.bitchute.com/video/4FdvU43qOdfD/
Posted by JF Aus, Thursday, 22 July 2021 10:17:16 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I think more people are dead this year from the vaccine than due to covid.
Two more reported today. Young too.
Hiding or cowering from discussion about truth of the covid situation is unfair and outrageous.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-07-22/two-deaths-linked-to-covid-astrazeneca-vaccine-victoria-tasmania/100313344
Posted by JF Aus, Thursday, 22 July 2021 10:29:22 PM
Dear JF,

Did you really write this?

"Your ad hominum in almost every paragraph at a time like this with covid restrictions crippling business and livelihood, is sickening. Denier? You are a denier of respectable debate, a covid spin doctor maybe. Your attitude is tantamount to that of a bully. No wonder people learn to avoid this site."

My God, the hubris of you.

You came at me with: "You sound like a tobacco addict refusing to discuss evidence and proof that smoking is dangerous and can lead to death. Or do you have shares in a drug company, or are you on their list of contractors?"

So you accuse me of being an addict, of ignoring risk of death, of corruptly dealing with the issue because of personal gain.

I reply with a comparatively mild retort:

Which might just as easily be written as: “You sound like a pandemic denier refusing to discuss evidence and proof that Covid is dangerous and can lead to death.”

End quote

Then you start sooking on with  "Your ad hominum in almost every paragraph" and "Your attitude is tantamount to that of a bully. No wonder people learn to avoid this site."

Mate, besides being totally hypocritical one of the very definitions of a bully is someone who is quite happy to dish it out but goes crying to the teacher when even the slightest bit comes back at them.

You are the very embodiment of what constitutes a bully.

And no this site isn't set up as a safe space for alt right folks like yourself, at least not yet. If being held to account has people like yourself avoiding the site then it is down to them not to me.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Friday, 23 July 2021 4:32:02 AM
Morrison has made an admission of sorts that through his governments incomperdence the vaccine roll-out in this country has been a disaster. Months down the track and less than 15% of Australians are fully vaccinated. Despite medical advice that the AstraZeneca vaccine is a danger to those under 60, two people in their 40's died this week from complication with AstraZeneca, well done Scotty! Morrison is doing all he can to save his scrawny political hide by pushing the AZ vaccine onto those of high risk compared to the Pfizer product, which is safer and of higher potency. Now Morrison is trying to bully the medical advisers at ATAGI to push AZ despite its known dangers.

In New South Wales where the virus is out of control due to the incomperdence of the Berejiklian government, which firstly allowed the virus into the community by mismanagement of transport of infected air crew, the case of "Mr Limo Driver". Then to compound the incomperdence Berejiklian failed to act to protect public health with a snap lockdown, but chose to attempt to protect the profits of her business cronies! Is the Health Minister Hazzard held to account, is the Premier accountable, nothing to see here, no one, not a word. Gladys appears everyday at 11am looking forlorn, and crying into the cameras as she gives her daily grim report.

Unfortunately tar and feathering is no longer allowed in Australia, much the pity.
Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 23 July 2021 5:54:43 AM
SR,

Twice at least you referred to "the rest of us", and "mug".
Who is your "us" gang? And what justification do you have to refer to à mug?

What I referred to is justified. You should understand addicted smokers often refuse to debate fact of their addiction and solutions.
And you SR are still refusing or failing to debate truth or not of the video I have posted.
It's not a games video, it's about life or death. Subject of this thread.
Two more reported dead.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-07-22/two-deaths-linked-to-covid-astrazeneca-vaccine-victoria-tasmania/100313344
Posted by JF Aus, Friday, 23 July 2021 6:26:38 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. 11
  11. 12
  12. 13