The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > What Hope Is There For Australia?

What Hope Is There For Australia?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. 17
  9. Page 18
  10. 19
  11. 20
  12. All
Foul-Mouth,

Your discourse is affected by your pro-China bias.

Your 2% non-Australian Chinese currently in Australia is half a million people who owe allegiance to China not Australia and would act in the interest of China not Australia.

I say in the current climate of belligerence they should go because they represent an internal security threat but you say they should stay because I suppose you are a Maoist, which you have admitted to being.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Saturday, 5 December 2020 7:32:01 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Mr. Opinion,

It's a waste of time arguing with Looselips and Number 1405.
Posted by ttbn, Sunday, 6 December 2020 9:22:57 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
US intelligence has revealed that China is conducting tests on PLA soldiers hoping to give them “biographically enhanced capabilities”. They are looking to create ‘super soldiers’, using a gene-editing tool called CRISPIR (clusters of regularly interspaced short palindromic repeats), which Western scientists consider unethical. That is, it is unethical to manipulate genes to boost the performance of healthy people. No problems for the CCP, though.
Posted by ttbn, Sunday, 6 December 2020 10:10:35 AM
Ttbn,

Although I tend to discount conspiracy theories, this one sound quite plausible. Wasn't there also some discussion years ago about the Chinese trying to insert gorilla or chimpanzee genes into humans to enhance their powers ? Maybe they could be experimenting on Uighurs or Tibetans right now ?

Joe
Posted by loudmouth2, Sunday, 6 December 2020 10:16:21 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
ttbn,

I have never been in disagreement with Paul1405.

Now Foul-Mouth on the other hand is a different kettle of fish.

Foul-Mouth asks "Wasn't there also some discussion years ago about the Chinese trying to insert gorilla or chimpanzee genes into humans to enhance their powers?"

If true then Foul-Mouth is what they came up with.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Sunday, 6 December 2020 10:54:59 AM
Mr Opinion,

You are indeed intelligent. And, if I may say so, far too smart to be arguing with the likes of ttbn.
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 6 December 2020 3:18:59 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. 17
  9. Page 18
  10. 19
  11. 20
  12. All