The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Trump calls US war dead

Trump calls US war dead

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. ...
  12. 46
  13. 47
  14. 48
  15. All
Well SR, I don't know what you think your on about there, and I suspect that makes two of us.

None of those 'things' you mention have anything to do with Trump colluding with the Russians to swing the election.

Might I remind you that that nice Mr Mueller spent two years and $30+ million looking into this and found nothing, nada, nix to support the claim that there was collusion. That you fell (and continue to fall) HL&S for the anonymous sources who conjured up this story, says all we need to know about what you'll believe.

In this instance, we have a series of anonymous sources who haven't even got the balls (or the EVIDENCE) to back up the story versus a bunch of people who were actually there at the time and say the story is hopelessly false. No real surprise that you'd come down on the wrong side again.

You see, the problem with this type of thing is that people like you and Foxy are incapable of learning from past mistakes because you spend inordinate amounts of time trying to hide past mistakes and finally convince yourselves(but no one else) that the mistakes didn't occur. If you took the Mueller probe as a learning experience, you'd be much less likely to be led down the garden path by these later fabrications.
Posted by mhaze, Tuesday, 8 September 2020 12:31:55 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
ttbn, runner, mhaze, indi

The Curse of Iwanka's Brain And Trump's Incestural Love For Her be upon you http://youtu.be/6h8XzB6-m1s

Are you Trump Lovers' impressed?
Posted by plantagenet, Tuesday, 8 September 2020 12:34:10 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Poor mhaze - hasn't won an argument
yet. We should just let him carry on
posting.
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 8 September 2020 12:56:05 PM
ttbn, what makes you think Joe Biden's a fool?
Posted by Aidan, Tuesday, 8 September 2020 12:56:18 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
OMG, SR, I have to apologise.

When I saw your list there were a few things on there that I hadn't heard before and I just assumed they were as moronic as the rest. But then I saw "Nunes personal investments in the Russian winery Thing" and, since I rather admire Devin Nunes, I figured I better check it out.

And what I found was shocking...shocking in the same way as finding gambling at Rick's was shocking.

Here's the story....Nunes is part owner in a US winery owned by a friend. That winery, in 2013, sold 22 cases of wine to a Russian distributor. Yeah, I know, right. It doesn't get any more conclusive than that. Unassailable proof that there was collusion between Trump and the Russians to swing the election!!

22 cases in 2013 from a winery that he doesn't even run! Struth what a dill.

What happened to you SR? You used to be passingly logical. Has TDS so addled your mind? No wonder you want Trump to out. Another 4 years of TDS and you'll be a blathering wreak.

Meanwhile Foxy shows that every time she's presented with information she can't refute, she reverts to kindergarten level personal attacks.

No, that's not fair. I should apologise...kindergarteners are better than that.
Posted by mhaze, Tuesday, 8 September 2020 5:55:14 PM
http://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/john-bolton-shoots-down-atlantic-story-saying-trump-called-soldiers-losers/

http://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/04/john-bolton-rejects-atlantic-story-i-was-there-i-didnt-hear-that/

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/john-bolton-says-he-didnt-hear-trump-insult-fallen-soldiers-in-france/ar-BB18Irew

Biden is promoting an anonymous story from a report by a Democratic journalist in Atlanta who funds Biden as fact, in an attempt to disgrace Trump, and the detractors believe it as fact. Those that were there who are no friend of Trump deny such a claim.
Posted by Josephus, Tuesday, 8 September 2020 7:13:48 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. ...
  12. 46