The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Closing The Gap 2.0

Closing The Gap 2.0

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. 11
  13. ...
  14. 19
  15. 20
  16. 21
  17. All
'Oh wait - didn't this nation begin as
a penal colony?'

I think any man who raped an 11 year old and then a 13 year old would of been put to death. But I would not expect you Foxy to be concerned about this. You are to busy virtue signalling and obviously does not fit your narrative.
Posted by runner, Saturday, 1 August 2020 4:19:17 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
runner,

All you want to do is - spew, spew, spew.

It fits your narrative.

So, go for it.

Keep it up if it makes you feel good.

Vent your spleen - by all means.

Whatever's eating you must be suffering terribly.
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 1 August 2020 4:28:40 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Runner,

You never fail to find the worst in some people in order to denigrate entire groups. You'd be a bastard to live with, assuming that you live with someone.

Joe
Posted by loudmouth2, Saturday, 1 August 2020 4:36:15 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Louidmouth,

I have the utmost respect for you and your comments and opinions, BUT might I suggest going easy on some of us when it comes to defending Foxy.
She has been somewhat unrestrained with her language and demeanor as of late.
I have noticed lately, over a period of time, that her language and usually restrained indifference, decorum and emotions, have risen to a level of which she has accused me of previously.
Her language and emotions lately are well below what I am used to from her.
It appears she has allowed herself to become the very people she continually denigrates and refuses to acknowledge, and even holding them in contempt, for having views other than her own.
Please do not take my comments as critique, but more as a query.
Thank you.
Posted by ALTRAV, Sunday, 2 August 2020 12:07:59 AM
mhaze its always nice to hear from you, but to pick you up on a "fact" you are claiming.

"But what was the main commodity the aboriginals traded in return? Women. Yep the Chinese came to buy concubines for the various Chinese nobles. It seems they were rather prized back home. Selling women in a society where women were treated as equals? Doesn't make sense. But aboriginal women were mere chattels. Slaves to be sold at will"

That may well be true. a distinct possibility, but where is your evidence, or like so much of your dribble are you making this claim up as well.

runner, you never fail do you.

And Jesus said unto the little children; "Go forth and kick the crap out of the Afghans." Did you ever consider such a person might be mentally deranged, Afghan or not.

Yes Joe, Il Duce wants you to go easy on him and the rest of the mob, they are very sensitive souls.

"I have the utmost respect for you and your comments and opinions" What a suck up! The only opinions he values are his own, and any that agree with him. Which is all good and well, but he doesn't need to suck up
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 2 August 2020 6:19:34 AM
Hi Foxy and Joe, totally unrelated to the topic.

Foxy, all good in Melbourne? Have you been out in your face mask, the numbers are very concerning. Reports that 25% of infected people were found to be out and about is of real concern. Keep safe.

Joe, pleased that the virus has not taken off in remote communities. With so many underlying heath issues, in particular elderly Aboriginals, had it gone rampant the death toll in that group alone would have been very high. So far so good.
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 2 August 2020 6:37:48 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. 11