The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The Virus, Suppression or Elimination?

The Virus, Suppression or Elimination?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 14
  10. 15
  11. 16
  12. All
Here's an interesting take on the ,mishandling of the virus:

http://quillette.com/2020/07/23/why-have-so-many-american-conservatives-embraced-covid-19-pseudoscience/

Quite revealing !

Joe
Posted by loudmouth2, Monday, 27 July 2020 1:13:29 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
yeah we know your TDS Joe is causing you to be more and more illogical. Ok with all the blm's parties and protests Joe? Ok with democrat mayors sending covid into nursing homes Joe? Ok with China exporting this virus probably from a lab Joe? Ok with democrat mayors inviting people to celebrate Chinese new year Joe? Oh its all Trumps fault. You really have lost any sense of rationale Joe. Hatred does that to you. Any blame on Andrews in Victoria Joe? Happy with Fauci doing a 180 degree turn around on masks Joe? Yeah just believe the 'experts' Joe. Yeah I know Joe, its the evangelical Christians who hate life and the marxist who love life especially the black lives. Don't divert from your narrative Joe. It just might expose your hypocrisy. I mean I really hope my elderly parents die Joe, I mean you know Joe.
Posted by runner, Monday, 27 July 2020 1:52:03 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Runner,

Was that directed towards me by any chance ?

No, I don't hate Trumpf - his racketeer father and brothel-keeping grandfather maybe, but he's too much of a simpleton to hate. He would have been a great fair-weather President, like say, Calvin Coolidge, or Herbert Hoover expected to be. But life throws up unexpected challenges, even for a President. It goes with the job. And this time, he's not up to it.

Fauci posed possibilities, and you know it: if we don't do this, that might happen. He didn't say it would happen regardless. And he did advise early on to think about using masks. Five months later, your half-wit president proposes something like the same, especially when it's him in a hospital, where you can catch all sorts of things, it's full of sick people.

Isn't it great to have the knowledge of hindsight, about old people's homes and how dangerous they are ? God forbid, Runner, you might end up in one :). Gosh, that would be terrible. Never mind.

So what's the score now ?

Morrison (hard lock-down): a total of around 160 deaths.

Trumpf (moxydoxychloroquine, light up the arse, it's only another flu, let 'er rip): closing in on 150,000.

If we're comparing policies, we have to take into account that the US has about 14 times our population. But close to a thousand times the death-rate, a differential of about 65-70.

Yes, I'd say that Morrison's policies have been far more effective than your boy's. Yes, it's difficult to get people to comply with masking, distancing and travelling recommendations, so we'll probably get more outbreaks up to Christmas, even in well-run states like South Australia. But I shudder to think what the situations might be like by Christmas in Brasil, the UK and the US.

But I suppose they're all in your prayers, Runner. Only a few more months until the End of Days :)

Joe
Posted by loudmouth2, Monday, 27 July 2020 2:12:48 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
yeah I know Joe. You never have been interested where the virus originated from and why China and whoever exported it. As for the end days as you put it you might be right. I think a few things to be played out first but I am no expert.

Somehow I think the 150000 deaths in US is nothing compared to the consequences of a totally bankrupted economy but I suppose its easy to take cheap shots. One good thing could be if US was broke they could not funding the deaths of millions of unborn. Might be a good result. 150000 deaths though is pretty good compared with the 2 million predicted by the 'experts' at the start. Of course the annual flu deaths are right down and people killed by motor cycle accidents counted as covid deaths. But heh you know stats, stats and lies. Make them say whatever you like.
Posted by runner, Monday, 27 July 2020 2:32:26 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Runner,

So what makes you think that two million deaths in the US isn't possible ? If the virus really gets out of control, under your dumb-arse hero, and in spite of Fauci's pleadings, that might come about. Maybe even by about November.

So this has all been a conspiracy ? By the Chinese, to deprive governments of funding against abortion ? So that those other countries can have healthy birth-rates and growing populations while China has a declining birth-rate and eventually a declining population? How does that devious cunning work ?

So how many deaths would be acceptable to you, to keep the economy more open ? What is a live worth ? And do you really think that, if the pandemic was uncontrolled, that the economy would just be ticking along regardless ? What, with half the work-force off sick and dying ? Kids infecting teachers, who are dying, so school systems start to collapse ? With the health system collapsing ? With the Head Simpleton off playing golf ?

We'll see, won't we ?

Joe
Posted by loudmouth2, Monday, 27 July 2020 2:48:23 PM
hysterics does your credibility no good Joe. And you labelling me the crazy one. Hmm! I suspect life is far more valuable to me than a planned parenthood supporter. I do understand though that to drive a car might result in death or to swim in the ocean. All a matter of perspective not hysteria. I suspect strongly if the vulnerable were isolated and looked after (unlike the democrats did in New York) and healthy people went about their business that deaths would be lower than they are now. Lockdowns really don't do people's mental health much good.

What is a life worth? Enough for Christ to die for that person. the blm's protestors and mayors/premiers who supported these marxist think little of life. Strange how strong proponents of euthenasia have also suddenly found a conscience. Oh well its a strange world.
Posted by runner, Monday, 27 July 2020 3:23:23 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 14
  10. 15
  11. 16
  12. All