The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > We're all in this together

We're all in this together

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All
Altrav, I would say you are incorrect. The greatest plagues in history including the Spanish Flu did not infect "everybody". Thats why the practise of "quarantine" was invented. I know adults whom have never contracted any flu in their lifetime.
Posted by jimmy2shoes, Thursday, 16 July 2020 1:13:26 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
As Scott Morrison proclaimed: "We're all Melburnians!"

Of course that was a few days prior to the start of Victoria's second wave of the WuFlu.

Talk about putting his foot in his mouth AGAIN.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Thursday, 16 July 2020 4:00:33 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Chairman Dan going to invite people to any more regressive demonstrations?
Posted by runner, Thursday, 16 July 2020 4:21:32 PM
jimmy2shoes,

I'm sorry you have me at a disadvantage.
I have gone back over my postings and I can't find where I said the passage you have highlighted.
If you can recall where it came from, I would like to clarify, or correct it, if I can.
Thank you in advance.
Posted by ALTRAV, Thursday, 16 July 2020 8:25:33 PM
Altrav you posted that comment on 11 July 2020 1:46:26 PM.
Mr O, you arent the first person to wish me ill health or worse and you undoubtedly wont be the last. Im still here.
Posted by jimmy2shoes, Saturday, 18 July 2020 5:50:19 PM
jimmy2shoes,

I never wished you ill health or worse. I'm not that sort of person, it's not in my nature.

If you are feeling unwell I suggest having a talk to Foxy. She might be able to give you some dietary advice that will make you feel better about yourself.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Saturday, 18 July 2020 6:16:45 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy