The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Would you like to join people for afternoon tea at a death cafe?

Would you like to join people for afternoon tea at a death cafe?

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All
At a death cafe individuals can discuss their thoughts, dreams, understandings, concerns, feelings, fears and all other matters relating to death and dying at the cafe, whilst sitting around a table, with a cup of tea and coffee if they want one.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-07-04/death-cafe-aims-to-help-conversations-about-end-of-life/11271640

Is visiting a death cafe too confronting for you? Is death an issue you would rather not face or talk about? Would visiting a death cafe be something you would consider?
Posted by NathanJ, Sunday, 9 February 2020 2:59:20 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I reckon this would be of interest to the many on The Forum who have shown themselves to be brain dead: Hasbeen, individual, mhaze, Shadow Minister, Bazz, ALTRAV, LEGO, runner, and the other usual suspects.

Go to it fellas. This is your chance to come to grips with your reality.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Sunday, 9 February 2020 5:24:50 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Anything with the ABC attached to it, is bound to be a problem.

Firstly, death is nothing new. How many Koala Bears went west in the bush fires?
That would be painful to the ABC, with its list of priorities above the human.

And secondly, I do believe, from the preaching of the secular child, we are all to die a dreadful death from global warming.

Especially if we don't hasten the death of a few old age pensioners, by making power prices unaffordable in the attempt to save the world for those living in the Eastern Suburbs.

And myself, I'll just cling to the traditional cultural Christian philosophical view, and have faith in its teachings on death and beyond.

Dan
Posted by diver dan, Sunday, 9 February 2020 6:33:46 PM
diver dan,

I gather you see unbridled anthropogenic global warming as leading to an extinction event.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Sunday, 9 February 2020 6:40:40 PM
Mr O

Oh God yea. I love to be swept along in mass panic situations.
I'd be quite at home in a shopping centre mass shooting.

Dan
Posted by diver dan, Sunday, 9 February 2020 7:39:31 PM
There is an afterlife for conservatives. Once you are pronounced brain dead, you are packed off to Canberra to be part of the Morrison government.

Liberal MP Jim Molan is so open minded on GW that his brain fell out.
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 10 February 2020 4:43:17 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy