The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Would you like to join people for afternoon tea at a death cafe?

Would you like to join people for afternoon tea at a death cafe?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. All
No avoiding either judgement or mercy from our Creator. No amount of denial will change that.
Posted by runner, Monday, 10 February 2020 10:30:04 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Of course ALTRAV, this topic wont interest you, as one of the already brain dead, you can't get on here praising Rolf, George and Bill, as you like to do.
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 10 February 2020 10:34:12 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Is that ALTRAV I hear weeping silently to himself in the dark and dank corner of ignorance?
Posted by Mr Opinion, Monday, 10 February 2020 12:19:07 PM
ALTRAV,

Stupid covers it well. These days not much that originates from the ABC is sensible. But, why do people ask questions of others, apropos of nothing? They are either looking for confirmation of their own thoughts (lack of confidence and fear) or they are looking for an argument (political rabble rousers). You will remember better than most a person (now departed) who was always asking questions so that she could lambast those of us who gave the 'wrong' answer. The best way to deal with irritating inquisitors is to answer their question with a question of your own; 'why do you want to know', for instance. Watching the embarrassed squirming and defensiveness caused by an unexpected response is a beautiful day thing.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 10 February 2020 12:41:57 PM
You hoo Paul 14.05.

I've insulted you above....

Dan
Posted by diver dan, Monday, 10 February 2020 6:16:55 PM
TTBN, OK, let's see........
Ok Paul, Mr O, you pair of clowns, tell me then why do you think I am what you say I am?
Now take your time, I want references , links and graphs, oh yeah, at least one graph, that should seal my fate and make you both happy.
You should feel honored that I'm wasting a posting page on responding to your little game of petty childishness, but what the hey, I have a sense of humour too, so let's see how you score on this one.
Posted by ALTRAV, Monday, 10 February 2020 8:06:32 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy